Does your opinions towards song lose value, if you praise your faves regardless whatever they release?

• I have seen a lot of people that stan x group like whatever their faves release. Multiple fandoms do that, especially people that hype their faves weeks or even months before their actual release. It is sometimes hard to find honest opinion, if fans like whatever their faves ever release. It almost feel like people are scared to give honest opinion about songs, they have hyped last month. People always tend to praise their faves regardless, if the song is good or bad.

• I will personally tell Super Junior members House Party sucks and they are stupid for not making Burn the Floor main title. There’s song from the as a group or soloist I don’t like and I don’t listen willing. I will also fight LSM so he stops giving his input when it’s not needed.

• I like songs which i like and don't like songs which i don't like...regardless if they are sung by a group that I like...

I've been called tasteless by every fandom on AKP lol

does that mean I'm the most honest person here or is that just showing my lack of appreciation for good music????

• I will personally tell Super Junior members House Party sucks and they are stupid for not making Burn the Floor main title. There’s song from the as a group or soloist I don’t like and I don’t listen willing. I will also fight LSM so he stops giving his input when it’s not needed.

OMG preach. I was thinking the exact same thing. Burn The Floor is the strongest song on the album

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• OMG preach. I was thinking the exact same thing. Burn The Floor is the strongest song on the album

I am still angry and low key giving them the silent treatment. I was so hype with the whole Renaissance era and burn the floor was a magnificent song. My reasoning was if BtF is not main title track that mean the title has to be 100% better but they released HP instead :waterr:

• Official Post

I believe music is highly subjective and adding a negative opinion into the din rarely helps anyone. For me, this goes for all songs, no matter who they are by. If I didn't jive with it for whatever reason, I see no reason to comment on it unless asked. Sure the world will keep on turning regardless of my opinion, but what's the point of "oversharing" a negative one? Does it make you feel better?

• I believe music is highly subjective and adding a negative opinion into the din rarely helps anyone. For me, this goes for all songs, no matter who they are by. If I didn't jive with it for whatever reason, I see no reason to comment on it unless asked. Sure the world will keep on turning regardless of my opinion, but what's the point of "oversharing" a negative one? Does it make you feel better?

You don't have to be negative, just bring constructive feedback what do you feel about. You can respectfully say, if you like it or not. Not need bash anyone here.

• People tend to keep opinions to themselves if they are not keen on a song of their faves because it's a guarantee antis have made 10 threads already expressing their negative opinion with plenty that will jump on and agree with them.

So why contribute to that energy?

• If I don’t like a song by my faves then I’m not afraid to say so here even if I get accused of being a fake fan. I’d rather be called fake than delusional. Fans who like every single song their group has ever put out annoy me. Every group has one shitty song whether it’s K pop or mainstream. I’ve seen some fans praise a song that was a known flop, they take the loyalty a bit too far imo.

• People tend to keep opinions to themselves if they are not keen on a song of their faves because it's a guarantee antis have made 10 threads already expressing their negative opinion with plenty that will jump on and agree with them.

So why contribute to that energy?

Those seems more like trolls who want some attention rather than opinions.

• I can't relate. I have always expressed my opinions on my faves music openly and honestly, whether they were positive or negative. This is not a cult lol.

I don't really see the harm in admitting that you don't like or even hate a song from your faves, like it's just music and not a life or death matter.

Maybe I'm being cynical but I find it very difficult to believe that someone would like everything their faves release, or at least like everything to the same degree. So I just assume they're being insincere when they claim or act like they like everything.

• Those seems more like trolls who want some attention rather than opinions.

And it's a shame they always get support from other "non troll" users who ignore the fact they are trolls and use the opportunity to throw shade and bash also. It's very rarely just a casual "not really my taste" comment.

Anyway I think that's why fans rather not say. It's usually a tough time around comebacks as it is. I wouldn't want to add to that but I would easily say I prefer something else.

• What's all this about opinions having values.

What's the going exchange rate on a take rn.

You can think about having company like Apple and there is person fan off that Apple. If that fan of apple say "this is the best phone ever made" every time Apple release new phone. Should company listen to that person and keep releasing same kind of phones over and over? Or should company take some critics what the phone is lacking, what would improve your experience using the phone, what features would you like see in the phone etc.

• Maybe I will be carried away by the hype at first but I will be able to say if I like or don't like it afterwards.

It depends on the situation. For example, I got carried away by the hype when LGO was released but soon I felt the song was flat and it got old fast.

Or I didn't like Bicycle much although it was my bias' song. But since it was gift for the fans, I didn't say anything.

As a person I keep changing my mind a lot so I won't be afraid to say what I think at that particular moment. Not liking a song doesn't make it a bad song, it's just not for me.

• I have seen a lot of people that stan x group like whatever their faves release. Multiple fandoms do that, especially people that hype their faves weeks or even months before their actual release. It is sometimes hard to find honest opinion, if fans like whatever their faves ever release. It almost feel like people are scared to give honest opinion about songs, they have hyped last month. People always tend to praise their faves regardless, if the song is good or bad.

If you are a fan of a group, it is hard to be objective, not impossible but hard.

For example, I am sure I will love all Apink songs, regardless of how other people feel about them.

• some people genuinely enjoy everything their faves release, even if it sounds like noise to the rest of us, and that's their right, i think it's stupid to tell those people "you don't actually like that song, here, let me, a random person on the internet, tell you what you actually like"

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• Official Post

You don't have to be negative, just bring constructive feedback what do you feel about. You can respectfully say, if you like it or not. Not need bash anyone here.

Constructive to who? The group is not going to see it. Again, if asked directly for an honest opinion I have no problem sharing, but I don't see the good in just offering up negativity - and that's my opinion. It doesn't make me feel better to be negative and I don't think it's helping anyone, except antis who want to see whatever fail. So constructive - I don't think so.

• Yes, T-ara is probably my favourite girl group ever musically and even they have floppy songs like Yayaya which is honestly one of the worse kpop songs ever created. Like who thought this was a good idea?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• All opinions are honest becoz it will all comedown to preferences. Some will like it first but will easily get tired and some will not but will grown on them so there's no "losing value" for me when it comes to music.

• Constructive to who? The group is not going to see it. Again, if asked directly for an honest opinion I have no problem sharing, but I don't see the good in just offering up negativity - and that's my opinion. It doesn't make me feel better to be negative and I don't think it's helping anyone, except antis who want to see whatever fail. So constructive - I don't think so.

Well you can not know, if the group or some of their producers or staff read feedback here. You can not write shit here and expect nobody will ever see them here. Multiple kpop group have big international fandom so they may wanna have some feedback from international sites, because their main income come from international fans. Allkpop is relatively popular kpop site. If you google kpop, allkpop is one of the site google will suggest to you.

• Official Post

Well you can not know, if the group or some of their producers or staff read feedback here. You can not write shit here and expect nobody will ever see them here. Multiple kpop group have big international fandom so they may wanna have some feedback from international sites, because their main income come from international fans. Allkpop is relatively popular kpop site. If you google kpop, allkpop is one of the site google will suggest to you.

If you want to believe that there is a "chance" the group will read it and call it "constructive" based on that off-chance, what can I say? You do you. However, I think you'll have better luck tagging them on Twitter than a random post out of a million on an internet forum.

• If you want to believe that there is a "chance" the group will read it and call it "constructive" based on that off-chance, what can I say? You do you. However, I think you'll have better luck tagging them on Twitter than a random post out of a million on an internet forum.

Well you can believe what ever you want. Why do you think there is groups like Everglow and Gidle visit on this site? Do you think none of their companies have ever read single phrase here?

• Official Post

I don’t think so. I think those who didn’t like their faves Song often choose to not comment on it instead of saying that they didn’t like it. So you only see those who liked it.

This. A lot of people don't like to harsh the comeback high so they will just support the group in different ways. I usually keep my thoughts to the Bop or Flop thread unless there's a thread that specifically says "What do you think of ___". I just don't see the point in making a bunch of threads to talk about how much I didn't like something.

• Official Post

Well you can believe what ever you want. Why do you think there is groups like Everglow and Gidle visit on this site? Do you think none of their companies have ever read single phrase here?

Are you asking me if I think they regularly read this forum enough to see what each user has said? No, I don't.

I still don't think oversharing your negative opinion does much more than breed more negativity. People that post their agreement will be adding to that negativity and people that disagree will at best not care and at worst, want to fire back and refute (not that you can refute an opinion so the discussion is largely meaningless). These more often than not lead to fanwars.

I'd rather just not have a hand in that, but I also I choose my battles. I will fight for it if I believe it is worth it and have, I just don't see the point in engaging in negativity unless there is a clear upside. My opinions on songs I don't like? Those all fall under "not worth it" for me.

We can agree to disagree.

• I love a lot of groups but I will tell how I honestly feel about songs, i.e. me laughing at Teddy Park for screaming wee on Hip Hop Gentleman over and over or me not caring for the original mix of Dynamite. I feel lying to yourself and blindly saying you like everything is not a good thing, it is concerning.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!