This boygroup is really using mental disorders as aesthetics

• Besides the fact that the album is called "Bipolar pt. 1: Prelude of Anxiety" they come with a debut with poor lyrics, vague messages and whatever the message of that is not right

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I swear I'm trying to understand, in the name of the album they mention two mental disorders. The title song is basically a parallel to COVID and how Instagram is full of people in expensive brand clothes. What is the meaning? What is the message? What does bipolarity and anxiety disorder have to do with it?

• kayn

Changed the title of the thread from “EPEX is really using mental disorders as aesthetics” to “This boygroup is really using mental disorders as aesthetics”.
  • when I created the first thread saying they were using mental disorders as esthetics there were several comments saying no, now that they are actually using it I want to know what the excuse will be :rolleyes:

• you'd expect that because they chose such a controversial name (to say the least) for the album they would at least treat the subject with some caution but then the lyrics are just about deactivating your instagram acc bc you've seen someone wearing gucci

sure, c9 entertainment, that's all bipolar and anxiety disorders are about

• ew the person who came up with this trash concept should quit their job

i totally forgot they were the boy group who adopted the ‘mental disorder’ aesthetic and i regret checking out their mv a few hours ago. the song was lame af, and i literally turned it off after the first twenty seconds. i want that time back now

• ew the person who came up with this trash concept should quit their job

i totally forgot they were the boy group who adopted the ‘mental disorder’ aesthetic and i regret checking out their mv a few hours ago. the song was lame af, and i literally turned it off after the first twenty seconds. i want that time back now

the message is poor, they could have said it without citing mental disorders

• Imagine thinking it's ok to say something about such an important subject without giving it proper explanation, caution and just consideration.

Going this low to what? Create news about the group? Being talked about either positive or negative? Just a disrespect towards humans with true pain and suffering!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!