Do You Make Edits?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like little cute edits of clips to the beat.

This is my most viewed one

If you do show me your favorites that you have made!

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• had to upload these just to post them lol

External Content youtu.be

• I used but they sucked so I stopped making them.

Aww you can't improve if you give up, if you'd like when I have time I can share some tutorials if you still want to make them.

OHHHH I like your editing style. If you need any overlays, fonts, or need someone to help with colorings ever let me know :)

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I was making gaming\vlogs\music videos and edits before. I'm thinking to return to this hobby. I started to read a Movavi blog to gain more experience. It is an interesting field and I thought about getting a job in this industry.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!