This has never been truer for solo stans of a group

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:cryingr:

Reminder by Hobi and Tae in this Festa too when asked about their motto

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:lover1:

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• Lol, yes, BTS is literally the worst pick for someone who wants to be a solo stan :cryingr:

Which is why most of them are antis who are praying everyday for BTS disbandment :cryingr:

• I am thankful they promote as a group :borahae: that has caused OT7 > Solo toxic stans

Even without solo things for members , Toxic solo stans are already polluting Army

Imagine when they start with Solo albums, solo promotions , individual Insta accounts n such the war solo toxic stans are going to create :-( . Even now there are such competitions on who gets more views on Bangtan bomb videos too.

• Real talk, this isn't just about BTS but for all groups in general.

I do think it's fine to solo stan, so long you do not insult or drag or degrade the other members and still appreciate the other members and the group as a whole.

Then again personally I'm not sure how people really are able to solo stan your brain must be wired differently

• Solo stans are always mostly fans of other groups and token stan one member of BTS. They move like antis, wish for their disbandment. They make everyone and everything miserable with their stupid competition and saviour mentality . They are even more shameless to question all fans and accuse them of not supporting the members. A truly miserable bunch of lives.

• Real talk, this isn't just about BTS but for all groups in general.

I do think it's fine to solo stan, so long you do not insult or drag or degrade the other members and still appreciate the other members and the group as a whole.

Then again personally I'm not sure how people really are able to solo stan your brain must be wired differently

I feel like your explanation suits someone with a heavy bias than a solo stan. Solo stans will never appreciate the group or other members. They thrive on competitions between the group and separation of their fave from the group

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!