6. lights (10) 19%
    7. stay gold (6) 11%
    8. i like it pt.2 (6) 11%
    9. good day (2) 4%
    10. for you (2) 4%
    11. the stars (2) 4%
    12. wishing on a star (2) 4%
    13. wake up (1) 2%

I was listening to their Japanese discography and I swear they are all good :pepe-sad:

...but what is your favourite¿¿¿ Just from the originals ones!

mines are these iconic gems

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this one too :pepe-life-support:

also film out (fun fact: i wasn't entirely sold with it at first but wah...it won me over SO MUCH, something in the melody has me hook!)

honorable mention when i'm too emo: Your Eyes Tell

Edited 2 times, last by jjjkkm ().

• im offended i cant vote for this

• Don't Leave Me >>>>>>>>>>

excellent taste :siptear:

im offended i cant vote for this

I'M OFFENDED I FORGOT ABOUT THIS ONE :pepe-peek:

I LOVE IT so much! definitely one of my favourites too!

• Wow. I'm shocked it was so hard to pick. I know my absolute fave is crystal snow, after that I couldn't choose between don't leave me, film out and stay gold. Their Japanese releases are so perfect.

• Crystal Snow, let Go and Your Eyes tell

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Let Go was what made me fall deeper for BTS when I started researching their discography. It deserves 100 million streams. The lyrics and especially the melody is so nostalgic and so soft. I love those whale sounds in the chorus. It’s their only Japanese release and one of their group songs that strip them bare and the performance makes them feel so vulnerable.

It’s hands down their best release.

Next may be Crystal Snow. It opened my eyes for appreciation of Jim’s vocals.

I just checked up Don’t leave me when I saw it winning the poll. Now I know why it didn’t ring a bell. It’s edm. Not my vibe. The verses start nicely but the chorus kinda gives me a headache.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!