NON-ARMY COME RATE MY TOP BTS SONGS!!!

• Best Answer

Rating BTS songs Pepe edition.

1 - Hip Hop Phile: 2x 2x

2 - Hold me Tight: 2x

3 - Dead Leaves: 2x

4 - All Night: 2x

5 - Love Maze: 2x (oooh this one sounds sexy)

6 - Cypher 4: 2x

7 - Lost: 2x (very upbeat, me likes)

8 - Fly To My Room: 2x (undecided about this one)

9 - Outro: Wings: 2x

10 - Life Goes On: 2x

11 - Butterfly: 2x (loving this one and how one of the guys says "butterfly")

12 - dimple: 2x (this one is hella nice)

13 - Tomorrow: 2x

14 - Paradise: 2x

15 - Line!Pt2: 2x (I like the soothing voices here)

(I'm VERY unfamiliar with their music, but I can tell you're into RnB-oriented songs. Great list.)

• Love this lmao so creative! Thanks for your reviews. :*

Yeah my fave songs are R&B/Hip Hop focused

:dancer:

You would prolly like this one too!

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 11. Butterfly

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

not army but the lack of butterfly in many army's list is so unacceptable(some of my army friends don't even know this gem exists, they're tasteless...) but since you like butterfly, your list is perfect (butterfly is my fav bts song btw, been 6(?) years since it was out but still the best bts song ever, no song can ever top that)

• not army but the lack of butterfly in many army's list is so unacceptable(some of my army friends don't even know this gem exists, they're tasteless...) but since you like butterfly, your list is perfect (butterfly is my fav bts song btw, been 6(?) years since it was out but still the best bts song ever, no song can ever top that)

Butterfly is one of their most beautiful songs ;(

• bumping cause why not

:pepegrin: I see what you did there. Now I have to listen to all these songs again to remember them lol

:peperich::pepemusic:

╬ Someone Loves You ╬

External Content www.youtube.com

• I still consider myself a fan though..

but I will still call you out for not having pied piper in not even top 5?

Good taste for letting dead leaves in top 3 though, so freaking underrated..

Hip hop phile is also one of my faves

also yes, lost is the best vocal line song period, its also my fave bside from wings...

kidsgonestray wow I had no clue let me know was your fav bts track... have you seen the performance video from kbs a song for you.. check it out if you havent they sing it so well there

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!