NON-ARMY COME RATE MY TOP BTS SONGS!!!

• My Top 15 BTS Songs

1. Hip Hop Phile

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. Hold Me Tight

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. Dead Leaves

4. All Night

5. Love Maze

6. Cypher 4

7. Lost

8. Fly To My Room

9. Outro: Wings

10. Life Goes On

11. Butterfly

12. Dimple

13. Tomorrow

14. Paradise

15. Line!Pt2

See anything you like?

:pepewhat:

• i do know a lot of tt, but not a lot of bsides

i like magic shop too!

Ok! Well from my top 15 I think you'll like Dead Leaves, Lost, Outro: Wings, Dimple, and Paradise most

I would also check these when you get some time...let me know what you think!

• That’s a really solid list! Hip-Hop Phile is criminally underrated in BTS’ discography.

Mine would be:

1. Let Me Know

2. Intro : Nevermind

3. Love Is Not Over

4. Outro : Tear

5 House of Cards

6. 134340

7. Don’t Leave Me

8. Intro : Boy Meets Evil

9. Spring Day

10. First Love

11. Butterfly

12. Rain

13. Stigma

14. Tomorrow

15. Young Forever

• oh ive heard euphoria before!

and jin's solo song

Jin has a few solo songs! My fave from him is Awake and my fave from JK is My Time

• Yes, Hip Hop Phile was really ahead of its time... Imagine how crazy everyone would go over it in 2021 ;(

There's a lot of solid tracks in your list! From ones you listed that I didn't already mention...my top 5 would be Rain, House of Cards, 134340, Don't Leave Me, and Stigma

• Yes, Hip Hop Phile was really ahead of its time... Imagine how crazy everyone would go over it in 2021 ;(

There's a lot of solid tracks in your list! From ones you listed that I didn't already mention...my top 5 would be Rain, House of Cards, 134340, Don't Leave Me, and Stigma

For sure! There’s a lot of songs in their discography that would completely blow up (more than they already have), if they were released today.

BTS’ music is just great honestly, they have some really amazing tracks that are severely underrated by the fandom.

I’ve listened to all of their albums and my favourite album by far has to be The Most Beautiful Moments In Life album. There’s just something really captivating about the album as a whole; all the songs just fit and blend so well together. It’s seriously atmospheric!

• For sure! There’s a lot of songs in their discography that would completely blow up (more than they already have), if they were released today.

BTS’ music is just great honestly, they have some really amazing tracks that are severely underrated by the fandom.

I’ve listened to all of their albums and my favourite album by far has to be The Most Beautiful Moments In Life album. There’s just something really captivating about the album as a whole; all the songs just fit and blend so well together. It’s seriously atmospheric!

It's crazy how good they are despite the number of songs they put out...youd think quality would decrease, but nope!

it's hard to rank their albums but my fave would have to be Tear

• It's crazy how good they are despite the number of songs they put out...youd think quality would decrease, but nope!

it's hard to rank their albums but my fave would have to be Tear

‘Tear’ is probably my second or third, tied with ‘Dark and Wild’.

Actually, I can distantly remember the first time I listened to ‘Tear’ and specifically Outro : Tear. I remember being completely stunned and then proceeding to loop if for over ten hours on a trip. Honestly, it gave me chills.

• ‘Tear’ is probably my second or third, tied with ‘Dark and Wild’.

Actually, I can distantly remember the first time I listened to ‘Tear’ and specifically Outro : Tear. I remember being completely stunned and then proceeding to loop if for over ten hours on a trip. Honestly, it gave me chills.

Outro: Tear is iconic

Dark & Wild is prolly #2 for me

• Official Post

dryheat bitch when you're done, go vote for your favorite era here :pepepizza:

Everyone is welcome to vote, army or casual listener :pepelove2:

Carry on now. I'm done promoting :peperun:

• I did already wth :mad:

• Hip hop Phile: 7/10 because of the story behind it

Hold Me tight: 9/10 favorite song on Young Forever too

Dead Leaves: 7/10

All night 8/10

Love Maze 7/10

Cypher 4:6/10 least favorite cypher

Lost 5/10

Fly to my room 8/10 fav b side after dis ease

Outro 6/10

LGO 7/10

Dimple 7/10

Tomorrow 7/10

Paradise 8/10

Line 7/10

• more questionable taste coming from you dryheat???

where's

External Content youtu.be

• Spring Day is overrated imo

• I think I might be the outlier on this thread as it seems like most commenting are already pretty familiar with BTS songs beyond tt.

This was pretty insightful to me. In general, BTS music is not my style or taste, so I was interested to find several tracks on here I quite liked.

I really liked Hip Hop Phile, which I’d seen posted previously. I also liked Love Maze, Hold Me Tight and Autumn Leaves.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• ‘Tear’ is probably my second or third, tied with ‘Dark and Wild’.

taste. my fave bts song, no competition. outro: tear>the rest. i'm weak for rapline

External Content www.youtube.com

:lover1:

• I think I might be the outlier on this thread as it seems like most commenting are already pretty familiar with BTS songs beyond tt.

This was pretty insightful to me. In general, BTS music is not my style or taste, so I was interested to find several tracks on here I quite liked.

I really liked Hip Hop Phile, which I’d seen posted previously. I also liked Love Maze, Hold Me Tight and Autumn Leaves.

Thanks for checking them out! You'll notice that my taste is superior :eyes:

Hmm you might also like these...let me know if I was right!

Pied Piper

House of Cards

Home

Singularity

My Time

• This thread contains 39 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!