My Top 5 new gen allkpop bffs

• I've been on allkpop for a while now and have made some good friends. Some still here and others long gone. Users come and go like thieves in the night never to be seen again.

These 5 users are currently my bffs aka biggest fans.

No specific order.

1. jinaland Can always count on her to ask for akorns.

2. Kairina Always supports my threads aka farms for akorns when I'm running low which means she can't ask for any.

3. ghostings So friendly and always makes me laugh. Also always keeps tabs on my akorn stash just in case she might need a donation.

4. crystalblues <3 my f(x) bff. Promised to post a f(x) picture to my wall everyday but started slacking after day 3.

5. ArmyBlinkOnce0 aka my biggest fan. Spends every waking moment on allkpop doing research to try and find out if I'm actually an Army or not.

My apologies to the millions of allkpop users who could have been included on this list.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i am not ur fan just give me akornz :cursing:

Well it's your lucky day. Cause you won my "Post a hot babe gif on my wall" contest.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• lol

• All of these users are so sweet and funny💖✨☺️

But they are also special each in their own way :lovec:

work in progress

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!