Ateez allegedly to do a online concert for Israel. (UPDATE: It seems that this was down without their knowledge)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• wendii

Changed the title of the thread from “Ateez allegedly to do a online concert in Israel.” to “Ateez allegedly to do a online concert for Israel.”.
  • One thing I will say; do NOT take this out on the Ateez members. They have nothing to do with this. The issue lies with KQ entertainment since they are the ones managing them. Currently, Atiny already sent them tons of emails about this, asking them to cancel the event if this is really happening. Ya’ll can send an email as well. It’s important for our voices to be heard.

• Look like they are the govt embassadors, idk if it's something they can refuse.

• Yeah i don’t understand the reasoning why it HAD to be Israeli specific. Could have just done a regular online concert.

Sucks that they are gonna have to deal with the negative PR

• Yeah i don’t understand the reasoning why it HAD to be Israeli specific. Could have just done a regular online concert.

Sucks that they are gonna have to deal with the negative PR

The reason is up there. Its the sk government

• Look like they are the govt embassadors, idk if it's something they can refuse.

Tbh the timing is too sus, it smelled like politics.

I feel bad for Ateez, I'm sure they are NOT asking for this kind of publicity.

• If they do a online concert there, it shouldn't be a problem and I'm sure some Atinys will try to understand that it's something out of their control but antis are going to have a field day on hating them for it so I hope it gets cancelled anyhow.

I think it’s just the association in general that have people iffy!

• Tbh the timing is too sus, it smelled like politics.

I feel bad for Ateez, I'm sure they are NOT asking for this kind of publicity.

I have zero knowledge about the relations between Israel and SK, but I agree the timing is too sus. I wonder if the Israeli govt asked Korea for some kind of partnership to hold this concert so people can focus on something else.

Whatever it is, shit is about to happen.

• Ah at this time especially it's a disaster. Looks like they are being used to garner positive attention after recent events but ateez will be dealing with the brunt of stan twitters wrath. If there's some way their fans do to weasel them out of it I hope they are doing their best cuz this is a bad look.

Ice-like eyes, breaking me in two

• before anyone jump to conlusions just wait for KQ's statement! ATEEZ is named Ambassador for Culture Ministry before in 2020 but in 2021 it is given to Loona since it is given annually to diff group every year, so idk whether they are ambassador anymore, atinys are emailing KQ so hope to hear clarification soon, but everything so weird and so random

• why israel of all places? it’s not like it’s some kind of place bustling with kpop fans that saying no would be detrimental to their career.

if they government asks them and they refuse, what can they even do lol? it’s not like it’s some kpop stronghold like china where bts are currently being banned and getting bad publicity and it is hurting the group in some slight way. like why even care about israel. are most of their sales coming from there? it won’t even matter if they reject the invitation.

still, i hope the emails work. kq needs to take the right step, this shit won’t settle well. they’ll get more hate by the kpop community performing there than by the stupid israeli government by declining.

• before anyone jump to conlusions just wait for KQ's statement! ATEEZ is named Ambassador for Culture Ministry before in 2020 but in 2021 it is given to Loona since it is given annually to diff group every year, so idk whether they are ambassador anymore, atinys are emailing KQ so hope to hear clarification soon, but everything so weird and so random

True... it's lowkey a bad move, to have the whole online set-up JUST to broadcast in one country...

This is why IF it's it's definitely paid by the government. No label would make such decision on their own.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!