Hyuna - Happy Birthday (June 6)

• Hyuna (Wiki)

https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyuna

Hyuna was the maknee of kpop gg 4Minute.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She continued her career by founding

a new artist couple 'Trouble Maker' , debut MV with same name.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For me her performance at MAMA 2013 was a highlight:

After 2013 she is successful active as solo Artist.

Edited 3 times, last by Hermes101 ().

• Bubble Pop was the second kpop song I ever listened <3

• I'm confused you mean after 2013 she only did solo stuff? Her debut was with "Change".

Anyways, happy birthday to the OG girl crush

I know

• A big jump in her career was collab with Psy.

The MV Gangnam Style (2013) caused global attention in kpop

With 4 Billion Views on YouTube, IT IS the most viewed MV in kpop!

• Hyuna in swimsuit ( 18+)

• External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!