Why is HYBE always desperate and resort to cheap tactics?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is this even necessary? BTS already hit no.1 on BB Hot 100, they don't need to prove anything.

I applaud Blackpink and other KPOP groups for not doing this cheap tactic.

• Here stream this bop remix OP and help BTS to complete their domination.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• you clearly don’t know how the music industry works. bts release a few remixes for a song like every other western artists and booooo they’re cheating. but kpop groups can release 73638287383 versions of an album with 73683828382900 photocard pulls and that’s acceptable and normal. you stan nct, they do jewel covers and limited editions and what not. it’s completely normal. don’t go shading bts with their remixes, it’s as normal in the industry as it can get.

• Yeah, they are milking their success a little bit, but I can't blame them. Remixes aren't going to stop BTS from putting out new songs anyways so like... I can live with it. I like that the remixes put a different spin on the song though. Like, the remixes they release could easily be lasier, but they aren't. So it's kind of nice to see the different interpretations of their songs and stuff.

Remixes are the norm of the music industry anyways so I don't think it's a big deal.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• BTS should pull something like this in one week, it will be fun to see the salt

External Content twitter.com

Hybe went too easy with the remixes this time

• when common sense is not common. :pepe-joy:

stream:

External Content youtu.be

• I can already predict how this thread will turn out.

For the first 2 pages everyone will just drop an acorn and say how bad of a trolling attempt it was and then some user( most likely blackpinkhouse/ hardcore blink) will write something dumb and then everyone will start fighting over who is ORGANIC and who is NOT.

And for you OP BTS is LITERALLY untouchable and EVERYBODY knows that,they don't need your validation so do something more productive with your free time

For the first 2 pages everyone will just drop an acorn and say how bad of a trolling attempt it was and then some user( most likely blackpinkhouse/ hardcore blink) will write something dumb and then everyone will start fighting over who is ORGANIC and who is NOT.

And for you OP BTS is LITERALLY untouchable and EVERYBODY knows that,they don't need your validation so do something more productive with your free time

BlackpinkHouse is already here :pepe-tea:

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• Not like the others would get a number 1 even with remixes :pepe-hehe:

P.S. Hybe said we will make antis cry and then cry some more :pepe-toast:

I remember Western stans acting exactly like you on TW when Armys were crying about cheating tactics by Western labels to shut out BTS. They were taunting Armys on TW, just like you are taunting Olivia fans here.

As for OP, normally i would defend BTS but i have to agree with you. You dont see Olivia putting out 12083 remixes. She stands alone, proudly, a 17 year old David taking on the behemoth Goliath known as BTS and HYBE Army.

• I remember Western stans acting exactly like you on TW when Armys were crying about cheating tactics by Western labels to shut out BTS. They were taunting Armys on TW, just like you are taunting Olivia fans here.

As for OP, normally i would defend BTS but i have to agree with you. You dont see Olivia putting out 12083 remixes. She stands alone, proudly, a 17 year old David taking on the behemoth Goliath known as BTS and HYBE Army.

HERE WE GO

DISAPPOINTED BUT NOT (AT ALL) SURPRISED

• I remember Western stans acting exactly like you on TW when Armys were crying about cheating tactics by Western labels to shut out BTS. They were taunting Armys on TW, just like you are taunting Olivia fans here.

essay galore incoming!!!!

• 224th PAK

Ooops sorry wrong thread! :teeheek:

Taunting Olivia fans :cryingr::angryr::happyr:

• 224th PAK

Ooops sorry wrong thread! :teeheek:

:angryr:

• Wut? So you express disappointment in me but not the post i was responding to? Typical Army logic i guess lol.

I didnt start this, your fellow Army did by taunting us Olivia fans. I wont stand for it, i wont let Army intimidate me. X(

Poor you lone ranger Olivia fan getting bullied by Armys :waterr:

• Teddy Bear GIF - Teddy Bear Drinking - Discover | Funny gif, Teddy day,  Animated gif             :akorns:        :flying:

• Wut? So you express disappointment in me but not the post i was responding to? Typical Army logic i guess lol.

I didnt start this, your fellow Army did by taunting us Olivia fans. I wont stand for it, i wont let Army intimidate me. X(

okayyyy ?( but hey let me just ask you question, aren't you tired of writing the same essay over and over again? because I've seen this essay from dynamite era

Everyone knows your stance on this issue so why are you bothering yourself over and over again :/:/:/:/

• you clearly don’t know how the music industry works. bts release a few remixes for a song like every other western artists and booooo they’re cheating. but kpop groups can release 73638287383 versions of an album with 73683828382900 photocard pulls and that’s acceptable and normal. you stan nct, they do jewel covers and limited editions and what not. it’s completely normal. don’t go shading bts with their remixes, it’s as normal in the industry as it can get.

Jewel Case is just another album version...

Don't know about Limited editions.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

Why the hell are you getting Blinks name in this mess? Not cute

Man...

I wish i can have your talent of living in different dimensons everyday

;(

• This thread contains 73 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!