We were clowned yet again... #embarrasing

• So after that whole chaos mostly created by blinks, me included, that video about the YGE face was mistranslated... B, mistranslated by the ones who did the interview. What a clever professional people....

Thank god I don't need to say sorry as everything that I said about YGE still applies as BP are giving dust musically side and I still don't like the idea that they aren't going all out with BP music career, yes, the one that made them so famous.

Here is the comment made by the YouTuber:

E29XmqjVkAM-Bun.jpeg

Blinks, i think our path is just full of circus and just clowning to the point of just being clowns 24/7 kkkk

I'm making this thread specially to blinks who like me are tired of BP mismanagement, if you think they are being treated good then get out please.

To the blinks who are tired, let's see until when we are gonna be together with BP as BP... I don't see them all renewing tbh, but I could be wrong. Anyways, BP fighting!!

DISCLAIMER: Don't even try to fight here, this error wasn't done by a specific fandom and both fandoms hurt each other. Bye!

• damn all of that drama for nothing. Mistranslations always do that and bc kpop stans live for drama they're ready to believe anything for the sake of more fanwars

Not really. It's not believing anything when that translation was OFFICIAL, nobody created fake narratives, the ones wrong are the translators...

• Well, i take nothing i said back

At least it wasn't blinks who mistranslated it.

This is the account themselves and am glad they apologized for it.

But my God how does one go from, aggressive strategy to face of yg?

That's a very big mistranslation

Those are two very different things

• I have no idea how the mistranslation happened honestly.

• Well I guess if Blinks never pointed it out, they never would have corrected it because isn't that video a couple months old?

It's good that they fixed it, imo.

• Hopefully he didn't receive any threats or hate, but unfortunately probably did. Hopefully people that sent him hate on socials apologized to him.

Rovin is like the nicest guy and always says nice things about YG artists. I hate that this happened to him.

E29fKkaVIAcfKQK?format=jpg&name=large

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Not really. It's not believing anything when that translation was OFFICIAL, nobody created fake narratives, the ones wrong are the translators...

I know but we always should be skeptical when it comes to any translation. Its better to give the benefit of doubt than fully believing it. Especially as kpop stans, who rely heavily on translations, we should be aware of that. It's not the first time a distorted mistranslation happens.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I find it funny that the producer has never posted about bp before or even followed them or the group account and yet today he did all those.

• Tbh this was really irresponsible as they interviewed a staff from YGE and they should be careful with everything as anything can be taken out of context, specially if the error isn't a deluded narrative created by the fandom when the mistake started from them...

• I know but we always should be skeptical when it comes to any translation. Its better to give the benefit of doubt than fully believing it. Especially as kpop stans, who rely heavily on translations, we should be aware of that. It's not the first time a distorted mistranslation happens.

This is so true. Mistranslation happens almost every month in kpop. Like ?? Kkkkk

• I find it funny that the producer has never posted about bp before or even followed them or the group account and yet today he did all those.

He was dragged and threatened like hell by blonks, he probably got scared and did everything he could to stop receiving threats. His words were mistranslated and he was attacked for nothing, that should be the focus and not whether he followed bp or not. People can follow whoever they want, it’s not that deep. That's the last thing you should focus on...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• He was dragged and threatened like hell by blonks, he probably got scared and did everything he could to stop receiving threats. His words were mistranslated and he was attacked for nothing, that should be the focus and not whether he followed bp or not. People can follow whoever they want, it’s not that deep. That's the last thing you should focus on...

Okay....

• so no apology? After the attack to treasure and rovin? Although turned out none of them did anything wrong? Both fandoms HURT eachother? Are you fucking kidding me?

Yeah it's not you who did mistranslations but nobody forced you to attack treasure and rovin until he needed to post clarification. When you don't even speak Korean. Good job!

There is a distinction between hateful attack and fighting for mistreatment but again and again you never learn. Probably never will.

Lmao why am I not surprised. What you did is just throwing mud to BP girls' faces. You keyboard warriors are safe in your own homes, those girls need to face the people you attacked irl. I guess they just need to apologize, AGAIN, on your behalf. Good job!

• damn all of that drama for nothing. Mistranslations always do that and bc kpop stans live for drama they're ready to believe anything for the sake of more fanwars

Funny thing is that how cpuld a blink even find that video that has npthing to do with bp, the video before has low responses, and it was so cool for her to find that video, such amazing detective skills

Also, that user already privated her account, she made a narrative that made the producer suffer

• so no apology? After the attack to treasure and rovin? Although turned out none of them did anything wrong? Both fandoms HURT eachother? Are you fucking kidding me?

Yeah it's not you who did mistranslations but nobody forced you to attack treasure and rovin until he needed to post clarification. When you don't even speak Korean. Good job!

There is a distinction between hateful attack and fighting for mistreatment but again and again you never learn. Probably never will.

Lmao why am I not surprised. What you did is just throwing mud to BP girls' faces. You keyboard warriors are safe in your own homes, those girls need to face the people you attacked irl. I guess they just need to apologize, AGAIN, on your behalf. Good job!

Tell that to twitter stans. This is not twitter. And while you are at it you might want to also tell that to your fellow teumes who were here yesterday wishing for bp's disbandment

• Tbh I don't even know who he is besides that he works at YGE ...

He mostly works with AKMU but has worked with WINNER a lot and Lee Hi. He's also worked with artists outside YG including WJSN and Wanna One. As he points out in the video he recently started his own independent label. YG has encouraged their producers in the past to start their own labels. Former YG creative director Sinxity started AXIS label and YG helped him secure funding from Naver to start his label and he signed former YG artist Katie Kim and YGPlus does their distribution.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Tell that to twitter stans. This is not twitter. And while you are at it you might want to also tell that to your fellow teumes who were here yesterday wishing for bp's disbandment

You are the first in line to say shit everyday to victimize BP and blinks.
    As if you did nothing, what a joke.
    Really shameless people here, it's scaring.

• Tell that to twitter stans. This is not twitter. And while you are at it you might want to also tell that to your fellow teumes who were here yesterday wishing for bp's disbandment

Why should I? Are you claiming innocence after all the shit you said?

Lmao I don't blame them. We're tired of being attacked nonstop by blinks like you. We did nothing yet got attacked all the time. We dont have unlimited patience.

They won't ever say something about their wrong actions... yesterday treasure was dragged without end here and on twitter. And now they're using this as an excuse for another day of harassment, like they had any reason to act like that after an armless statement.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You are the first in line to say shit everyday to victimize BP and blinks.
    As if you did nothing, what a joke.
    Really shameless people here, it's scaring.

Bruh, show me where i insulted Treasure in the thread yesterday?

This still doesn't change the fact you are so moronic to even suggest and justify that a group should disband cuz of a portion of their fans.

• Why should I? Are you claiming innocence after all the shit you said?

Lmao I don't blame them. We're tired of being attacked nonstop by blinks like you. We did nothing yet got attacked all the time. We dont have unlimited patience.

Yes am claiming innocence cuz i didn't insult Treasure or anyone else for that fact yesterday.

• Am sorry but if teumes and YG stans think that they are going to come in this thread amd make blinks guilty about what happened yesterday.... yeah that's not happening, at least i don't feel any guilt whatsoever, cuz i sure as hell was not insulting people yesterday.

So yeah go and fight your battles on Twitter.

Please show me where I attacked the producer or the group and then come again. Don't come here talking s when me and a lot of blinks were talking mainly about YGE. You want an apologize? Quote the users who you think did wrong. Don't come here generalizating. Quote the ones.

Both fandoms hurt each other and if you can't see then it's not my problem.

• He mostly works with AKMU but has worked with WINNER a lot and Lee Hi. He's also worked with artists outside YG including WJSN and Wanna One. As he points out in the video he recently started his own independent label. YG has encouraged their producers in the past to start their own labels. Former YG creative director Sinxity started AXIS label and YG helped him secure funding from Naver to start his label and he signed former YG artist Katie Kim and YGPlus does their distribution.

He worked with akmu?? Then he must be really good!!

• Yes am claiming innocence cuz i didn't insult Treasure or anyone else for that fact yesterday.

Lmao I don't even spend much time here anymore and I remember you well. Too late to claim innocence.

Whatever dude. I guess you should be proud that BP would need to apologize to those people for their fandom's shameful behavior. Like I don't know how I'd be able to show my face at the office if people attack my colleagues on my behalf.

AND FOR NOTHING. good job!

• This thread contains 72 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!