"YG is trying to make treasure the face of yg"

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:/

• Well. This has nothing to do with Treasure, but this just proves how right we were about YGE doesn't investing more in BP music career bc they don't want them to be their face like BB was. Bc BP dominance is insane and I doubt anyone would come closer if given the pinks promotions....

Just another day of me hating YGE!

They are literally sucking BP career with all things expect music...

• yeah I just saw it :rolleyes: that Rovin producer should have kept that to himself I wonder why he thought saying that was a good idea.

YG /YG's producers disrespect to blackpink is sad if it wasn't for them YG wouldn't be relevant anymore. They literally kept that company afloat when they were almost going bankrupt.

blackpink is YG's brand no matter how hard they try it won't change.

I love treasure but the gap is huge let's be real. Treasure barely chart on melon and blackpink can sell 1.2 albums + do world tours + domes concerts in Japan, be global ambassadors for high fashion brands etc.

• yeah I just saw it :rolleyes:that Rovin producer should have kept that to himself I wonder why he thought saying that was a good idea.

YG /YG's producers disrespect to blackpink is sad if it wasn't for them YG wouldn't be relevant anymore. They literally kept that company afloat when they were almost going bankrupt.

blackpink is YG's brand no matter how hard they try it won't change.

This was actually good as now even blinks who always defended YGE can see how since always they didn't want BP to be where they are now.

• UGHHHHHHHH YG why.... and I was afraid it was going to be their Producer other Ethan who spoke out, as he is a sweetheart and just does not work with GGs at all as he cannot relate to them and their struggles, I was about to have to beg people to not hate him because his reasons are valid. I would rather a producer who understands GGs work with BP than one who has no idea what to do. But either way I love both groups and YG never has taken their GGs seriously, they have always been mainly an BG company. Their first 3 groups were BGs of underground rappers and they continued doing that years later with Bigbang, Winner, Ikon and now Treasure. YG's female soloists have always survived better and been promoted better than their BGs. Even if we do not like it YG DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE GGs, they are a BG Label primarily, always have been and likely always will be. :ak_taeyang-cozy: It has always made me sad as I have loved all of YGs Girl Groups but it is something I have come to accept.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• I just don't get it.... And people think misogyny doesn't exist in that company.

This is just tiring. Its not like bp are old or something.

I just cant....

Will love to see what the YG stans have to say about this. What am i even saying? Majority of them don't even like bp, this will be excellent news for them.

• This came out a while ago. It was an interview about TREASURE, so of course they will talk about them.

There can be multiple "faces" to a company. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Basically all of YG artists have different audiences.

But I guess people who are always offended will always find something to get offended about.

One reason why YG is doing down in the stock market :pepe-toilet:

YG stocks are nearly at a 52-week high and yesterday was predicted to break that this year.

they are already behind sm,jyp and bighit.

they aren't.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• wait, what i got from the producer tho is yg is trying to make treasure as face of yg, what's wrong with that?

And also isn't bp the face of yg already? Like when they talk about yg, they will talk about bp and bigbang... /i assume cuz they sometimes not mention the other groups/

• Can’t stand YGE after what they did to 2ne1 and ikon

I think everyone is aware their company culture sucks, so in a way it is good this is out so there’s more “proof” to add to the obvious mismanagement

• No matter how you guys see it, that statement is disrespectful af to bp. After everything they have achieved.

It just means in other parts of the company others don't see them as being impactful

• wait, what i got from the producer tho is yg is trying to make treasure as face of yg, what's wrong with that?

And also isn't bp the face of yg already? Like when they talk about yg, they will talk about bp and bigbang... /i assume cuz they sometimes not mention the other groups/

i never watched a video from yg saying blackpink is face of yg. Maybe u can link it to me.

I am sure something has happened with BP likely and they are just trying to prepare to lose at least one member when their contracts expire, just from what I know of how artists respond to their labels treating them the way YG has treated BP.... There is no reason to hate Treasure though like many of the youtube comments are, the boys are just doing their jobs

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• I will say this again. If bp had you know what... this statement would never have been. There is deep rooted misogyny in that company

• i never watched a video from yg saying blackpink is face of yg. Maybe u can link it to me.

I do not think I have seen one either, Bigbang, CL and JinuSean have been the faces YG management publicly has associated with being YG's face for years now. :eyes: Though you would think they would mention Blackpink in that group now after all they accomplished.

I honestly sometimes wonder what would have happened if Jinusean agreed to take over when YHS and his brother stepped down instead of passing it along to the current CEO so they could have time with their new families. As Jinu and Sean were big advocates for CL and Minzy during their careers with YG in so many of the behind the scenes documentaries and stuff for 2NE1 :cryingr:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• I.. kkk but for real, they could do better in their song quality.. i still have a image in my mind with super dope songs for them!

yeah, even though I am satisfied with contents from them their music is not up to the standard. So Instead of trying to making them face of YG they just should give them good songs, since BP is already face of YG and no one change that for now. Doesn't mean I don't like their songs tho I do like it but not enough for them to be recognized outside the fandom. YG literally good at wasting their groups potential. At least they are young rookie so I have good hopes. But it's so sad that they keep ignoring BP when they are their saving grace.

• This statement is from someone inside, part of the company, this statement is not from a hater or an anti.

That certainly means there are other people in that company who don't see the value of bp really.

Bruh, after everything bp has accomplished, this is just plain ass disrespectful

• yeah, even though I am satisfied with contents from them their music is not up to the standard. So Instead of trying to making them face of YG they just should give them good songs, since BP is already face of YG and no one change that for now. Doesn't mean I don't like their songs tho I do like it but not enough for them to be recognized outside the fandom. YG literally good at wasting their groups potential. At least they are young rookie so I have good hopes. But it's so sad that they keep ignoring BP when they are their saving grace.

Yes, I love Treasure bc of the members, but their music is somewhat not that high as it should! YGE is wasting their potential as all 12 members are talented.

And yes to BP too. They deserve better!

• This statement is from someone inside, part of the company, this statement is not from a hater or an anti.

That certainly means there are other people in that company who don't see the value of bp really.

Bruh, after everything bp has accomplished, this is just plain ass disrespectful

Yes! It's from inside where all the problems started....

• i never watched a video from yg saying blackpink is face of yg. Maybe u can link it to me.

i never watched a video from yg saying blackpink is face of yg. Maybe u can link it to me.

I dont think there is a video of them literally saying that they are the face of the company

But they always mention blackpink and bigbang when talking about yg during treasure japanese promotions

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And they dont mention the other boygroup, so i assumed they are already the face of the group

• Y’all need to stop over reacting. The current face of YG is Blackpink. YG is trying to position Treasure as the NEXT face of the company. There a business, money and preparing for future acts will always be most important.

• So your answer is no. They show BP as they are the most popular ww so they obviously need to show their top2 groups...

• This thread contains 123 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!