OFFICIAL | Do you have unpopular k-pop opinions?

• I am about to get cancelled.

1. I don't care for NCT, I like a few of their songs and members but I don't know why I just do not connect with them.

2. Nine Muses was legendary but fans were petty and refused to let go of their debut stage flopping.

3. JYP's when we disco would have flopped without being attached to Sunmi's hype and Who's Your Mama would have failed without Jessi's hype then.

4. I love YG artists but YG should have been arrested the moment he started sabotaging his 15 year old trainee's career and manipulated her into dating him. Which goes into the next two

5. We as a community failed Lee Eunjoo miserably as a fandom community in the 2000s to the 2010s.

6. Goo Hara's ex got too light of an sentence with only a few years of probation for abusing her physically and sexually for years . He should have been sentenced to prison for life. Being in a relationship does not equal automatic consent forever.

7. BAP almost hit BTS's level and then TS screwed them. They may be on the same rank as BTS/Blackpink in popularity in the west if not for the lawsuit.

8. ViXX deserved better promotions.

9. I don't think Blackpink is 2NE1 v2, for the most part. It is more like YG wanted his own Sistar in my opinion. But I do see the 2NE1 comparison as well

10. Dal Shabet should have been more popular and likely would be if they debuted now.

11. Kara was as popular as SNSD and 2NE1 in their day and deserve more respect.

"Sorry, I'm an anti-romantic, , 라"

• It's funy to see international fans fight over who the best idol rapper is when 90% of yall don't even speak the damn language. Like the only criteria you can use is charisma and energy but there's more than that to rapping yknow

• I still can't get over how SMA invented a last minute and new Daesang last 2020 to give to a (Taeyeon) SM artist. Taeyeon’s reaction was priceless since she knows she doesn’t deserve it. lmao.

AAA daesangs are attendance (consolation) daesangs.

• Why does every kpop group (girl or boy) has to have a rapper? And why does almost every song has to have rap part?
    Somethimes their style doesn't go with the hip-hop/rap style and it feels so forced and out of place. I think it would be better if some groups have people, that can rap a part if the song has rapping, but also can sing, at least sufficent to cover some easier parts when the song doesn't require rapping. Some songs are so good but then destroyed with rap parts, that they don't need.

Disclaimer: i do respect rappers and groups that are very rap or hip-hop based and centered or the group evolves around their rappers production(like Stray Kids, Ateez, BTS, G-idle,...). I just don't think every group should have a rapper or forced rap parts, if their songs are more vocal based.

• Why does every kpop group (girl or boy) has to have a rapper? And why does almost every song has to have rap part?
    Somethimes their style doesn't go with the hip-hop/rap style and it feels so forced and out of place. I think it would be better if some groups have people, that can rap a part if the song has rapping, but also can sing, at least sufficent to cover some easier parts when the song doesn't require rapping. Some songs are so good but then destroyed with rap parts, that they don't need.

Disclaimer: i do respect rappers and groups that are very rap or hip-hop based and centered or the gorup evolves around their rappers production(like Stray Kids, Ateez, BTS, G-idle,...). I just don't think every group should have a rapper or forced rap parts, if their songs are more vocal based.

this! sometimes a designated rapper or a rap part in general just isn't necessary

• Also a lot of third gen groups can't sing I'm sorry but its true and we all know it, its very limited vocally but 4th gen groups are actual singers which is why 4th gen will be bigger than 3rd the talent IS HUGEEE

:boredr:

aespa edit | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespa jimin | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiridolady.tumblr.com - TumbexAespa gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Also a lot of third gen groups can't sing I'm sorry but its true and we all know it, its very limited vocally but 4th gen groups are actual singers which is why 4th gen will be bigger than 3rd the talent IS HUGEEE

:boredr:

How you gonna say third gen groups can't sing but turn around and call 4th gen group actual singers :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• How you gonna say third gen groups can't sing but turn around and call 4th gen group actual singers :rolleyes::rolleyes:

did you not read what I wrote? I said a lot of 3rd gen not all 3rd gen and its true espeically groups, don't lie. majority croups have 1/2/3 good to decent singers and the rest have no vocal talent :whistling: wake up babes :*

aespa edit | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespa jimin | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiridolady.tumblr.com - TumbexAespa gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• I don't understand the point of those visual battles, talent battles etc. Since everyone will vote for their faves.

Not really. My favorite idol lookwise is G-Friend's Eunha and she is my ultimate bias but if she is put against Twice's Mina or other "top" visuals I wouldn't vote for Eunha. She may be my fave but I don't consider her the prettiest even though she is the prettiest to me eyes, cute facial features and a nice pear shaped body too <3

I love SinB's dance skills and I prefer and I could consider her my "fave" compared to other groups I like and other groups I don't like but if she was against Momo, Seulgi, Chung Ha or Lisa (after their past 3 cbs I really don't like BP right now) I would still vote for Lisa even though I barely follow her but have seen some of her dance stages.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!