Just watched sehun's movie

• finally got released after years

premise of the story was already known to be silly ( an actual cat-man lul )

the chemistry was surprisingly good

i already know janice wu is a good actor from one of her shows so...expected

now the main thing

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MY MAN LOOKS SO FUCKING HOT

• Where can i watch it? I thought this will never be released, it was delayed so many times

Maybe, You and i are, Destined to be once in, A thousand, Years

• Where can i watch it? I thought this will never be released, it was delayed so many times

watched it on a chinese site but apparently it was released by mistake and taken down

found this on youtube

not super high res but manageable

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it was such a cute and funny movie. I really enjoyed it :lover1:

Now if they would just release it already...officially...

i mean, it was good for entertainment for sure

the fact that they managed to make a decent move out of this plot is already amazing

i just wish chinese media would stop adding horrible dubs to everything

• i mean, it was good for entertainment for sure

the fact that they managed to make a decent move out of this plot is already amazing

i just wish chinese media would stop adding horrible dubs to everything

sehun's dub was so distracting :pepewash:

It was, and I wasn't expecting a serious movie either. The plot itself was silly but I think the movie was suppose to be light hearted and fun. The cat fight scene had me laughing so hard. Also the cat cgi was really good :thumbup:

• sehun's dub was so distracting :pepewash:

It was, and I wasn't expecting a serious movie either. The plot itself was silly but I think the movie was suppose to be light hearted and fun. The cat fight scene had me laughing so hard. Also the cat cgi was really good :thumbup:

sehun and janice wu's chemistry was way too real and that kept me interested in the plot throughout

and yes the cgi was good

exceptional compared to some chinese movie cgi actually

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!