Have you ever locked yourself out of your house?

• and if so what happened?

I am now getting ready to go home after my wife inadvertently locked herself out of our house...lol

so what was your best locked yourself out of your house or car or whatever stories?

• No but I once had no school and when I came home nobody open the door for me because my brother was asleep and so I had to spend 4 hours outside the door. :|:|:|

sorry that was funny lol

I know it was probably a bad experience for you but to me I'm picturing i9son sitting cringing outside the door angrily trying to bang on it!!!!!

• I climbed in through the first floor bathroom window...

Only to discover that my mother is no idiot and had locked the bathroom door. So I spend the afternoon in the bathroom, napping in the tub.

• It’s happened to me. I just leave and forget my key.

Back when I lived in dorms for college, the doors autolock so yeah if you forget your keykard; you’re screwed.

My school literally makes you pay if you have to get an RA to open the door for you. So yeah, nice $15 down the drain.

The sorority house I lived in doesn’t have the payment issue, but ya know, you still get locked out. It was worse during winter break because for some reason the system stopped recognizing my id, so I dreaded going outside because if one of the few sisters who were living in the house weren’t present when I got back... well I had to wait. So there were days where I waited for a couple hours outside for someone.

I really should’ve contacted housing services about this... but I didn’t so I lived in fear for a month... I don’t know why I didn’t. Guess I could blame on the anxiety, but I do want to beat myself up for not doing it. It’s so stupid.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Yes a couple of times in my old flat. I went looking for my keys but they weren’t in my bag, I couldn’t get in the front door so had to go to the Real Estate and ask for the spare keys. When I got inside, they were sitting in the pocket of my coat right where I left them. Funnily enough, it was Friday the 13th. I told the lady at the office that and she looked at the calendar and said “oh it is too.” My mother said it was more to do with my incompetence.

• I have a very long history of destroying door locks because I couldn't lock or unlock them properly lol.

Other than that, I once forgot the keys inside my desk at school and I had to jump the fence. It didn't work well.

And my parents accidentally locked me outside during New Year a few years ago.

• I have a very long history of destroying door locks because I couldn't lock or unlock them properly lol.

Other than that, I once forgot the keys inside my desk at school and I had to jump the fence. It didn't work well.

And my parents accidentally locked me outside during New Year a few years ago.

I would like to hear some stories of you destroying locked doors Ms Bruce Nevermore Banner!!!!

• yeah but it took ages, had to get someone else to jam something in there while i tried to get them out lol

a two man job huh????

nice :thumbup:

BIL who fights police

ripia the car jacker!!!!

how are the rest of your siblings/family members???? lol

• I would like to hear some stories of you destroying locked doors Ms Bruce Nevermore Banner!!!!

Well, the door from my living room can be locked by lifting up the door handle. I was trying to unlock it and I pressed on the door handle a bit too hard and I broke it lol.

On another occasion, I had to go to check my uncle's house because he and his family went on a trip. His door's lock was a bit old and I had to struggle a bit to open it, so he advised me to bump into the door when unlocking it. Well, I succeeded in unlocking it, but I wasn't able to lock it back after. :laughs:

• Well, the door from my living room can be locked by lifting up the door handle. I was trying to unlock it and I pressed on the door handle a bit too hard and I broke it lol.

On another occasion, I had to go to check my uncle's house because he and his family went on a trip. His door's lock was a bit old and I had to struggle a bit to open it, so he advised me to bump into the door when unlocking it. Well, I succeeded in unlocking it, but I wasn't able to lock it back after. :laughs:

well if someone ever needs to have their doors unlocked or broken I guess call nevermore!!!!!

• Locked myself out of my car....lol

I was at the gas station and locked my keys in the car. Luckily my house was down the road, but I walked all the way home and Beyblade walked back with me. It was dark and after work. OTL my mind was not okaay. But I felt better with Beyblade with me! ; U ;

But yeah. Nomu siblings locked other siblings out the house though...that's a different story

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!