What kind of student are you in school?

• what typical student are you in your school?

The popular one? The quiet one? The smart one? The funny guy? Or what?

And if you can change it, what kind of type student do you want to be?

Approved the thread.
  • I was always known as the Quiet Achiever but least I did achieve

• I was known as the quiet and sorta smart one. I wasn't actually that smart though lmaoo, I just did my assignments on time and everything, so I got good grades.

But ever since quarantine, I defintely haven't been doing assignment on time haha, and my grades are terrible but issok :pepe-sad:

honestly I'd want to be the student who has perfect grades, a few close friends, and gets at least 8 hours sleep while doing all of this :peperun:

• I was known as the quiet and sorta smart one. I wasn't actually that smart though lmaoo, I just did my assignments on time and everything, so I got good grades.

But ever since quarantine, I defintely haven't been doing assignment on time haha, and my grades are terrible but issok :pepe-sad:

honestly I'd want to be the student who has perfect grades, a few close friends, and gets at least 8 hours sleep while doing all of this :peperun:

I think i was lucky then. I used to read comics before my exam and refuse to studied but still have a highest score in my class.

No wonder many friend that annoyed with me

• So you were satisfied with that nickname or you wanted to change it?

I was happy with it

• I'm the one failing every grade, I used to be the funny one though. The class clown.

• I was a tomboy at school. Constantly running into something. At the same time, oddly enough, I had good grades. I would not say that I am very smart, I just knew some loopholes.

• I was always the quiet one but I always had a few good friends that I hung out with pretty often

Other than that, around most people, I was super shy.

• I was the one that's doing well but not putting too much effort into it.

And the one that gets along with everyone.

• I was a nerd and the class clown

And I always tried to befriend the teachers, so we had interesting conversations sometimes, also had a few friends

But before high school, some people in my class hated me, idk why

• im the one that hangs around 7 different friend groups and doesnt pay attention in class but somehow gets decent grades

• i only like math and chemistry. :clown:

• silent, lazy but generally got good grades

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!