Everglow Staff's Daughter Went to Cheer Everglow On!

• Cute and Heartwarming!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• winniethepb

Changed the title of the thread from “Everglow Staff's Daughter Went to Cheer on Everglow!” to “Everglow Staff's Daughter Went to Cheer Everglow On!”.
  • gotta get those fans when they're young right?

Everglow should just tour every pre-school.

By the time those kids come to age... Everglow will finally have a domestic fanbase. Only take 10 years... :pepe-hehe:

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• Everglow should just tour every pre-school.

By the time those kids come to age... Everglow will finally have a domestic fanbase. Only take 10 years... :pepe-hehe:

school children and children in general are the biggest and best sources of revenue...

If i ever start a kpop group my demographic isn't going to be teenage girls or pervy uncle fans...

I'm going to make my group sing children's songs and make a killing that way lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!