give me a kpop group...

• Baby Vox or Mamamoo

NEVER heard of baby vox lol

on the flip side, i hear too many negative things about mamamoo. they're one of the strongest vocal groups in and outside of kpop. i also really like their discography's versatility and the fact that they participate in making some songs. all of them are great performers too!

my favorite song from them is starry night :danceb:

out of service

• Twice

my favorite song from them is feel special.

despite what lots of people say, jihyo is actually a really strong vocalist and singer in my opinion. nayeon and jeongyeon are competent lead vocals but nayeon can sometimes be a bit too nasal and squeaky for my preference :< sorry. i also think the song-writing and some side tracks from their earlier albums are weaker compared to the recent ones (still enjoyable though:cheersc: )

all of them are great dancers too :3

out of service

• my favorite song from them is feel special.

despite what lots of people say, jihyo is actually a really strong vocalist and singer in my opinion. nayeon and jeongyeon are competent lead vocals but nayeon can sometimes be a bit too nasal and squeaky for my preference :< sorry. i also think the song-writing and some side tracks from their earlier albums are weaker compared to the recent ones (still enjoyable though:cheersc: )

all of them are great dancers too :3

:lovec::lovec::lovec:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• NEVER heard of baby vox lol

on the flip side, i hear too many negative things about mamamoo. they're one of the strongest vocal groups in and outside of kpop. i also really like their discography's versatility and the fact that they participate in making some songs. all of them are great performers too!

my favorite song from them is starry night :danceb:

Baby Vox 1st generation group. Here is a couple of their singles

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• - yuri is a great vocalist!

- chaeyeon deserves all the praise she gets for her dancing skills

- sakura's facial expressions don't really blow me away. they're good, nothing unique. wonyoung fit the center position really well but i would've chosen yena to fill that roll :>

- they're title tracks are a bit too similar for my liking, but still enjoyable.

- beautiful choreos

- disbanding them was the biggest financial mistake mnet could make and i hate the fact that their hissy fits with other companies always end up affecting kpop groups.

la vie en rose is my favorite iz*one song:pepelove1:

out of service

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!