Why are SOME "nugu" 4rth GG stans so freaking bitter hateful and spiteful towards aespa and itzy???

• Oh no they aren't under aespa and itzy subreddits but in general kpop related subs mostly kpop rants and unpopular kpop opinions those 2 subs are ALWAYS bashing aespa and itzy it's mentally exhausting we don't need 10000000 threads on why you think next level or MITM is the worst songs in kpop history can their fans stream in peace????

I never frequent those ones...since I got the picture relatively early on what they are about...

I just stick to their own subreddits and enjoy the content

• Those 2 subs are hell for itzy and aespa.. At least these days more people defend the girls but the haters call it "constructive criticism"..

hey I think someone said it here on AKP about Jennie (it was probably me lol)

some people love her, some people hate her but everybody knows her...

the same can be applied to all the top groups...no gives a shit about DIA or Rainbow or actual nugu groups that no one's ever heard of because no one has heard of them...

the only groups that get shit upon are the groups that are successful or up and coming and thus potential to be successful...the more a group gets shit on you know that they've hit the big leagues because no one shits on on nobodies...

EDIT: if someone reads this and likes DIA or Rainbow I'm sorry but honestly even you know they are nugu

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!