BLINK-SQUARE Other Artists Appreciation

• Yes we are Blinks, but that doesn't mean we don't listen to other music. :pepemusic:

This thread is for appreciating and sharing other artists, Kpop, Jpop, Western, anything is fair game. Maybe we can learn about some cool new artists from each other. :)

So share what you think is cool or just what you are listening to today :pepe-shades:

Non Blinks welcome also of course!

• My fav song of all time

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lately I'm back on the J-Rock train, specifically a lot of Band-Maid. :)

These ladies are so talented and rock hard.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My fav song of all time

External Content youtu.be

such a powerful song, and also why I'll never use the term "Stan" when referring to myself and groups I like. Unfortunately too many "Stans" perfectly exemplify Eminems prototype.

• such a powerful song, and also why I'll never use the term "Stan" when referring to myself and groups I like. Unfortunately too many "Stans" perfectly exemplify Eminems prototype.

OMG same...I never say I stan a group

I'll just say I like XYZ group or use the word favourite instead of stan or say I'm a fan of that group

• Odd Eye is so good.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

• probably my favorite band over the last 5 years or so.

• Alexa doesn't seem to get enough respect around here.

I love the metal version with metal band Diablo.

• External Content youtu.be

this has been stuck in my head for a while :lover1:

this has been stuck in my head for a while :lover1:

Bruno is great, a true entertainer. Seems like a cool guy also. I love this bit from SNL where he basically just performed like a backup singer :)

• Bruno is great, a true entertainer. Seems like a cool guy also. I love this bit from SNL where he basically just performed like a backup singer :)

He's also a great back up singer :teeheek:

• love this one.

istg there's drugs in this song

Why is it so addictive :cryingr:

• cool song :)

I've been neglecting BG and male Kpop artists.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!