everglow vs aespa vs itzy rap battle

• everglow by a long stretch. Itzy and Aespa haven't done any proper rapping IMO, at least not in title tracks. It's just fast talking.

This is proper rapping? did you even watch the whole video :pepestare:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• This is proper rapping? did you even watch the whole video :pepestare:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Don’t fall for da b8 :zipr:

• Don’t fall for da b8 :zipr:

LOOOOL :pepe-peek: I feel like I always have to educate people, there's a difference between sing talking/ rap talking / singing and rapping :pepemusic: :pepefrog:

• they just sound like they're explaining something to a beat. For now they haven't impressed me, but maybe they'll show more skills in future songs, this is only their second one after all.

For now Everglow sounds the best of the three.

That's a stupid statement, I've been listening to rap all my life, that's literally what rap is LOOOL, it's expression of self or explaining however you feel or whatever you think to a beat :pepefacepalm: understand what rap is before you continue saying stupid stuff :pepe-back-away:

• That's a stupid statement, I've been listening to rap all my life, that's literally what rap is LOOOL, it's expression of self or explaining however you feel or whatever you think to a beat :pepefacepalm: understand what rap is before you continue saying stupid stuff :pepe-back-away:

sure sure. They're still not doing it well though. Also they're not expressing anything, from what I can tell they're just explaining some rules of a videogame to me.

• I know that, but saying that Karina is better than them just doesn't feel true. And don't get me wrong, but from what the Aespa girls have shown, Itzy is still better until more songs are released.

Boo, don't waste your time. People on this thread caliming Itzy can't rap haven't blessed their ears with TINGTINGTING, THAT's a NONO and 24hrs

9c6b63495fea925c4f46340704cc1ed1e6ee484a.gif

So dangerous, so, so, so dangerous...

• sure sure. They're still not doing it well though. Also they're not expressing anything, from what I can tell they're just explaining some rules of a videogame to me.

Yeah just like Cardi was explaining her stuff in wap? or kendrick was explaining his stuff in humble? so long as they're rapping in flow and have rhythm the lyrics shouldn't matter, especially if you don't even understand the native language :pepestare:

• Boo, don't waste your time. People on this thread caliming Itzy can't rap haven't blessed their ears with TINGTINGTING, THAT's a NONO and 24hrs

This is result of midzys on allkpop being weak. you guys need to get hold of the situation, always being nice doesn't works. If midzys here continue being overly pacifists then other group stans will continue to insult and downgrade itzy.

• EG, Itzy, Aespa in that order, tho none of them stand a chance against the actual top 4th gen female rapper (Soyeon), but EU has potential and good delivery. Aisha cant really rap tho, very reliant on her sexy visuals and lower voice but lacks flow and style imo, Itzy Ryujin also has a lot of potential and some nice raps but she needs more, the other Itzy members aren't very good at it imo except Yuna who could also improve over time. From the debut teaser of Giselle she cant rap, but that's a single video and has all the room to show a better verse later on, and i dont think any of the other Aespa girls have any talent for it.

• This is result of midzys on allkpop being weak. you guys need to get hold of the situation, always being nice doesn't works. If midzys here continue being overly pacifists then other group stans will continue to insult and downgrade itzy.

You don't know me, I'm not pacific at all not even in real life. That doesn't mean I need to act like a rabid dog and attack other groups at random. If you can't pass a day without trashing other ppl for their opinions you should get out. I know for sure who are the nice users in this forum and I indeed have seen this insecure fandom shading them but I have better stuff to do than to fight at all times.

• You don't know me, I'm not pacific at all not even in real life. That doesn't mean I need to act like a rabid dog and attack other groups at random. If you can't pass a day without trashing other ppl for their opinions you should get out. I know for sure who are the nice users in this forum and I indeed have seen this insecure fandom shading them but I have better stuff to do than to fight at all times.

i always find it funny that midzys and mys on allkpop try to falsely pretend they like each other but whenever mys get a chance to shade itzy they never miss. this thread is proof how they shaded itzy rap skills unprovoked. whenever mys get an opportunity to make itzy look lower and aespa superior they do it while appearing all nice.

• i always find it funny that midzys and mys on allkpop try to falsely pretend they like each other but whenever mys get a chance to shade itzy they never miss. this thread is proof how they shaded itzy rap skills unprovoked. whenever mys get an opportunity to make itzy look lower and aespa superior they do it while appearing all nice.

You are sick. I don't fucking care what MYs think, they can lick Aespa's ass all day for all I care. You on the other hand is the one acting like a freaking weirdo out of nowhere and triggering them to get their responses. You are surely a kid. Maybe you'll grow up one day.

• You are sick. I don't fucking care what MYs think, they can lick Aespa's ass all day for all I care. You on the other hand is the one acting like a freaking weirdo out of nowhere and triggering them to get their responses. You are surely a kid. Maybe you'll grow up one day.

u r so angry at me. i apologize fellow midzy.

• I dont like seeing the fandoms of three up and coming GGs fighting :wilds:

Cant we all just get along?

Everglow can rap, just check out Aisha's all too short rap verse on Dun Dun, she hit and hit hard.

Itzy can rap, MITM literally sounded like Pretty Savage, when you get compared to the best rap duo in pop (Jenlisa) you're doing something right. The killing parts are Yuna's "You are gonna LOOOVE me" and Yeji's "caper movie" rap verse.

Aespa can rap, Next Level was literally all rap except for the bridge, and their rap was addictive af. Everyone's rapping "I'm on duh nexxtt levvuuhhll" in the shower lets be honest lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!