[Form of Therapy] The Kulture Study: HOT ISSUE 'GRATATA' MV REACTION & REVIEW

• Reaction of review of the song and MV + an opinion about talk-singing in current K-Pop.

Similarly as PD, I was a bit confused at first listen with the song. It's not melody driven at all, yet those pre-choruses go all mellow and soft? But once you actually get into it, the song is just a lot of fun. It's unequivocally silly, almost cringey, but if you just take it for what it is, it reveals itsef as an unapologetic banger.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love Form of Therapy, she is very genuine. Yes, she sometimes overreacted a bit, maybe it's her character, but nonetheless, solid reviews.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• I love Form of Therapy, she is very genuine. Yes, she sometimes overreacted a bit, maybe it's her character, but nonetheless, solid reviews.

Yes, PD is definitely the most interesting and genuine reactor. Other reactors don't showcase the same knowledge and expertise.

(As for the pronouns, I think PD rather goes by they/them if it matters to you)

• Yes, PD is definitely the most interesting and genuine reactor. Other reactors don't showcase the same knowledge and expertise.

(As for the pronouns, I think PD rather goes by they/them if it matters to you)

I thought he went from Male to Female. Isn't that technically "she"?

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• I thought he went from Male to Female. Isn't that technically "she"?

Not gonna lie, ever since I found out about this MTF thing, I'm kinda puzzled about it. But everyone in the community says they/them, even PD refers to themselves as they. It's some non binary stuff that goes way above my head so I can't really say more. Basically they/them does the trick for everybody so it seems preferable overall.

So PD is a woman ?? Anyone think the chorus sounds a bit like FX Amber's Shake That Brass I really like it catchy with a lot of energy fits their name well :thumbup:

WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HATE ON IDOLS

1. They are young people trying their best in a competitive industry.

2. You don't know what other pressures they are under, company mistreatment, diet, lack of success, not earning, long hard hours, family problems etc.

3. They have worked for years towards a dream to entertain us and offer it up pretty much free if you factor in streaming, Youtube MVs, reality shows.

4. We all know what can happen in extreme cases, mental health problems and even suicide (Sulli)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!