Is preferential treatment unfair? 18
Yes (1) 6%
No (3) 17%
Depends on the situation (14) 78%
A few days ago I saw people on Twitter debating if preferential treatment can be fair or if it’s always unfair.
So I wanna know your opinion on this when it comes to Kpop.
Arguments for it:
- if you reach a certain level you deserve to be rewarded with special treatment
- with popularity comes brand power, with brand power comes money. So favoring them could be in favor for you
Arguments against it:
- to say those who get it work hard is implying that those who ain’t getting it aren’t working hard enough
- nobody should be treated better or should be more favored because of their status
- can be easily abused by biased people