Reason Selfmate does not have any aesthetics/Cosmetics

• I have been asked this question plenty of times so I'd just thought I'd put it in writing here...

Honestly I don't care for badges...I don't feel the need to say I like XYZ idol or group because I know the groups who I like and the music that I listen to

I don't feel the need to have a DP or signature because again I don't care for them

I guess that might stem from me not being that invested in the groups I do like...so I feel no need to show them off or to promote them or have their gifs or photos on my profile...I guess I'm a bad kpop fan lol

I'm also lazy and can't be bothered with changing or adding photos or gifs or signature line...

although I also have no current need for akorns I also don't need to spend akorns for badges which are purely cosmetic...even in games and stuff I always go with the default skin or default avatar...

I guess I'm unique this way...(or maybe I'm just an old boomer geezer)

yerivuitton:-)

• You do you mate...

I am lazy too I can relate :pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

I dont have a sig either, looks tough

• You're not that unique, it's understandable and I've seen many users without dps :D

• Plenty Sunday left over here :) You just live in the wrong part of the globe :P

maybe next sunday my friend...

it might be true but I am KST -1 so I never have issues when Kpop groups drop their songs whether it's the standard 6pm or 1pm

• omg you also have the butter imited badge lub can you let me know how do you set it on display after purchasing?

I purchased it and got a initial message from ves but nnow I am clueless on how to display it

She purchased two of those when it was released I think,

and she purchased the third one now, like you, so you just have to wait for it to be applied :)

• smh someone really sweet gifted me the badge I just got.. I am gonna display it even though i have no clue how to right now :pepe-cowboy:

You can't display it yet hehe, Ves has to be online, to give it to you :D

• omg you also have the butter imited badge lub can you let me know how do you set it on display after purchasing?

I purchased it and got a initial message from ves but nnow I am clueless on how to display it

You should be able to find it under your profile try to edit profile maybe you can find it there if not ask Ves or another mod <3 or maybe it wasn't applied yet.

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• awww alright! thank you lub :pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

It's ok, you're welcome! Just wait for it.

But if you purchase regular badge, you just reply to Ves in the dms, and say which badge would you want. :wink:

• yeah well mine's iconic their's are moronic

they can't beat me even going supersonic

:-)

Hahhahaha that's true, I can't argue that :D

• is it all done manually? woah the amount of work ves would have to do :pepe-comfy:

Yees, manually, and she also makes those limited badges! A lot of work for sure!

• Alright! maybe I will get there someday... purchasing badges..

this one was a gift from a sweetheart :pepe-excited:

Woow that's a nice gift! :o

You have quite some akorns, you shold purchase some badges :pepelove2:

(I suggest The Boyz :froghype: :pepe-hehe: :pepe-toast: :pepe-flirt: :pepeflushed:)

• yeah i have been thinking of getting tbz and exo badges but those signed albums are something I want to save up for...

imagine if they give out a signed tbz album..

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

Oh yeah, I know, but there is not one there now and to save for it would be a lot. I would be happy to get one if it was free, but it's not that super important to me that I would pay for it :D

12.000 akorns is a lot haha

• Oh yeah, I know, but there is not one there now and to save for it would be a lot. I would be happy to get one if it was free, but it's not that super important to me that I would pay for it :D

12.000 akorns is a lot haha

true they are a whole lot lmaoo...

but I have never owned a signed album..

I really wanted a signed fx album years ago but their resale value is so expensive :pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

• true they are a whole lot lmaoo...

but I have never owned a signed album..

I really wanted a signed fx album years ago but their resale value is so expensive :pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

Me neither hehe, I don't want to spend too much on kpop and I don't care much for signed stuff :D But if I would win it for free, I wouldn't refuse of course :D

• Me neither hehe, I don't want to spend too much on kpop and I don't care much for signed stuff :D But if I would win it for free, I wouldn't refuse of course :D

oh I can definitely understand that, I didnt start buting albums until my 4th year in kpop actually thinking the same...

but now I feel like buying all the albums i enjoy a lot..

especially from groups like fx and sistar, I really miss them so I end up getting what i can just to appreciate T_T

I love free stuff too but my luck sucks lmaoo :-D

• Oh I didn't start buying until the beginning of this year :D But I don't want to just bulk buy stuff, just want to have fave's albums and maybe some things that I like. I want to support, but not going to spend a lot, I rather spend on other things :D

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!