Big 3's 1 quarter earnings are out. SM and YG lead sales and JYP is second highest profit with lowest sales.

• But heres a fact.....

Literally all Idol Companies pay based on Profit, so we can say that JYPE will maximise what their Artists will be paid by reducing expenses

It reminds me, CMIIW, when suzy and lee seunggi doing interview for their drama/film project back then. It's revealed that eventho suzy got tons of project (also ever called as jyp's princess), She didn't get a lot of earnings.

• It reminds me, CMIIW, when suzy and lee seunggi doing interview for their drama/film project back then. It's revealed that eventho suzy got tons of project (also ever called as jyp's princess), She didn't get a lot of earnings.

I recall her sharing her earnings with the rest of the group but she wouldn't get that much for her Films or Drama because they are low paying.

She makes most of her money through Sponsors and CFs, she had a $3m Building with an Apartment of near the same Value

• Lmao you obviously don't know what profit means.

If JYPE were so good at paying their artists, why would almost every artist they signed in history run for the hills as soon as their initial contracts were up?

Artists that don't renew their contracts means they won't be a Financial Expense to the Company

Got7 are the only JYPE Artists that could have earned money more than their expenses EXCEPT COVID arrived and SLASHED their Earning Potential. Got7 make more money outside of SK but feeding them, housing them and paying other expenses isn't really worth the risk especially as the Korean Member are going to enlist.

The current 4 Active JYPE Groups are earning big dollar profit or in 2PM's case are earning enough from their Individual Projects.

If you add NiziU that are on track to earn as much as TWICE then you know what Profit is

• Lmao you obviously don't know what profit means.

If JYPE were so good at paying their artists, why would almost every artist they signed in history run for the hills as soon as their initial contracts were up?

Yeah I don’t think he knows that profit is after employees and artists and other business expenses are paid. Lol

• That’s not a fact it’s a falsehood.

Profit is literally after all business expenses, including paying artists. Artists are paid from the revenue(sales). Otherwise they would get sued by the people who worked for them for nonpayment.

For example, imagine if a restaurant had waiters that worked for a week, but the restaurant said “sorry we had no customers, so you don’t get a paycheck.” That would never happen because they are due to be paid for their hours. It’s the same for artists except instead of hours it’s percentage of each sale.

It seems that you don't know alot about the Kpop Industry because that's how their Contracts are negotiated although SME does have it based on Sales for their Albums at 5%

• Yeah I don’t think he knows that profit is after employees and artists and other business expenses are paid. Lol

You're confused though.

Any expense that is incurred during the Production, Promotion and Logisitics for an Event will be deducted from the Sales.

The major expenses are paying for .....

- The Song or Songs

- The MV

- The Production of the Album (Manufacture and Printing Costs)

These are basically Expenses that won't occur if you don't a release a Song

The major revenue is from

- Album Sales

- Digital Sales

Anyway, you should keep in mind that Crayon Pop were billed by their company for flying to America to open for a Lady Gaga Concert because they weren't paid enough

• It seems that you don't know alot about the Kpop Industry because that's how their Contracts are negotiated although SME does have it based on Sales for their Albums at 5%

Seems you are unaware too. How group profits are split is quite unrelated to company-wide profit as far as artistes’ earnings go

• Surprisingly most of what you said there is true. But it doesn’t back up your false claim about JYP artists because we simply don’t have the data needed to make that claim.

We don’t know if JYP is maximizing artists’ profits because a groups’ profits and company profits are entirely different things. We don’t know the company-wide expenses that are unrelated to a group’s costs and profits, so looking at a company’s overall sales and profit does not give the data needed to make such a ridiculous claim.

• Surprisingly most of what you said there is true. But it doesn’t back up your false claim about JYP artists because we simply don’t have the data needed to make that claim.

We don’t know if JYP is maximizing artists’ profits because a groups’ profits and company profits are entirely different things. We don’t know the company-wide expenses that are unrelated to a group’s costs and profits, so looking at a company’s overall sales and profit does not give the data needed to make such a ridiculous claim.

This is something I mentioned to a post you quoted in another thread but I feel it probably needs more elaboration.

in 2018, JYPark released a Marketing Strategy for the company called JYP 2.0, in particular the Company in a Company...

They had an experiment where they created a Task Force Team which managed everything related to an Artist, TWICE was the first to trial it. In the end they created 4 Labels (Divisions) that would be self managing.

So to answer your question.... , JYPE can trace the Revenue and Expenses for their Artist that aren't related to any Expense outside their Division

Edited once, last by jimeous ().

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I mean.... wth!!!!!!

Are you really serious?

It is obvious that it's a vocal distortion that was used which is fine in this context

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!