Big 3's 1 quarter earnings are out. SM and YG lead sales and JYP is second highest profit with lowest sales.

• SM is impressive. I wonder if NCT Dream sales are counted. JYP is cheap is usual but efficient like no other.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• JaSida

Changed the title of the thread from “Big 3's 1 quarter earnings are out. SM and YG lead sales and JYP is second highest profit without lowest sales.” to “Big 3's 1 quarter earnings are out. SM and YG lead sales and JYP is second highest profit with lowest sales.”.
  • JYP doesn't spend money on teasers, promotions, and you name it.

The only thing he's got going for him and his company is the JYPBOB cafe and its organic foods.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Can someone explain that in plain english because I don't understand :peperain:

• Official Post

Can someone explain that in plain english because I don't understand :peperain:

Basically sales and profits are up. A lot of companies ended up with negative overall profits last year because of covid related issues, but now that they've all had to adjust their company plans to accommodate restrictions, profits are going back up.

Also sales are hella strong which to me is more about the growth of the kpop fanbase expanding.

• SM and YG always sales more than JYP. JYP never invest in promoting their artist or clothing or expensive MVs. They only have around 220 employees. For JYP it's all about the net profit.

Well, that is debatable and depends on the artists, what is true is that JYP invests a lot less than the other 2 and acquire less assets, but idk how good amassing money is on the long term when the competition is making much more money and investing it on other businesses or on acquiring things. Maybe thye start to heavily invest and it's a little too late... but who know, Kpop changes fast.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• But heres a fact.....

Literally all Idol Companies pay based on Profit, so we can say that JYPE will maximise what their Artists will be paid by reducing expenses

That’s not a fact it’s a falsehood.

Profit is literally after all business expenses, including paying artists. Artists are paid from the revenue(sales). Otherwise they would get sued by the people who worked for them for nonpayment.

For example, imagine if a restaurant had waiters that worked for a week, but the restaurant said “sorry we had no customers, so you don’t get a paycheck.” That would never happen because they are due to be paid for their hours. It’s the same for artists except instead of hours it’s percentage of each sale.

• YGE is really stupid looking at this numbers, BP was basically the main source of earnings in the first 3 months of 2021, and q1 was legit every yg act coming back, and now its gonna be 2 months without any comeback, they aren't gonna make any earning in q2, specially if they don't debut Lisa solo

• YGE is really stupid looking at this numbers, BP was basically the main source of earnings in the first 3 months of 2021, and q1 was legit every yg act coming back, and now its gonna be 2 months without any comeback, they aren't gonna make any earning in q2, specially if they don't debut Lisa solo

While BP is a big part of revenue, experts state BP, TREASURE and soloists sales in addition to YG's subsidiaries performing very well as the reason for YG's huge numbers in the 1st quarter. YG's music label is just one part of YGE.

Refer here --->

Link

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• But heres a fact.....

Literally all Idol Companies pay based on Profit, so we can say that JYPE will maximise what their Artists will be paid by reducing expenses

Lmao you obviously don't know what profit means.

If JYPE were so good at paying their artists, why would almost every artist they signed in history run for the hills as soon as their initial contracts were up?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!