This basically is why Armys are going crazy over Butter

• Lol

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They were not wrong when they said the video has Bangtan's special charms cause it is that very Bangtan blend of hot and cute and sweet which makes Armys heart flutter amd makes the MV so addictive to watch.

• I think this is the first song where they directly mention ARMY right ?

It's kind of unexpected since this is supposed to be a song for the GP. They are so cute :pepe-sad:

• I think this is the first song where they directly mention ARMY right ?

It's kind of unexpected since this is supposed to be a song for the GP. They are so cute :pepe-sad:

They have done many fan songs. This one directly uses the word Army tho. And where did they say it’s a song for the GP? I didn’t see that anywhere.

The song is sweet and flirty with the right about is sexiness to make us go weak. Perfect ingredients. The message of the song gives me Pied Piper feelings- kind of teasing army.

• They have done many fan songs. This one directly uses the word Army tho. And where did they say it’s a song for the GP? I didn’t see that anywhere.

The song is sweet and flirty with the right about is sexiness to make us go weak. Perfect ingredients. The message of the song gives me Pied Piper feelings- kind of teasing army.

I agree its pretty flirtatious. Also this side of BTS is gonna attract so many new fans. They were swoon-worthy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!