Thank this angel for giving us a pretty free piano concert on vlive

• It's our multi instrumentist Kai Kamal Huening! With blonde hair as a bonus

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Promised Neverland OST

and then you have me, trying to self teach with a goal of playing at least the intro of Our Summer Acoustic Mix.............. (i'm not even practicing anymore please hueningkai teach me T . T)

• He also played All Of Me before in One Dream eps

External Content youtu.be

• He also played All Of Me before in One Dream eps

I never seen this clip before. So cuuuute

:lover1:

• I never seen this clip before. So cuuuute

:lover1:

How about this one? They were playing around with piano, and Yeonjun dancing like an octopus :teeheek:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!