Girl group bsides you’re currently listening to and/or obsessed with?

• This thread gonna serve as a way to discover good gg bsides especially for those who don’t want to check out whole albums and just want to listen to the certified bops and skip the fillers lol. I’ll tag many ggs for reference.

I’ll go first:

I’m currently listening to gfriend’s love spell; it’s definitely one of the standouts from walpurgis night. Use good headphones to listen if you can bc the base sounds amazing :pepemusic:

Edited once, last by Whi ().

• tennis by itzy

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's such a bop :lover1:

• It's not even out yet and I'm playing it on loop

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• forum.allkpop.com/suite/gallery/image/1518/

My fav BP song (yes it's a bside)

fav Izone korean song

• tennis by itzy

I prefer Sorry not Sorry tho :oops:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Obsessed with this song :*

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

A mod removed my sig

• Obsessed with this song :*

I can’t tell what yall’re listening to bc it says “video unavailable” nnn :cryingr:

• omg - neon and wjsn black - kiss your lips

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

i approve so much :pepemusic:

• I always love this one - Red Velvet - Butterflies

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Sorry Not Sorry from Itzy is growing on me.

This Everglow bside is SO GREAT except the chorus ;( , i feel like whoever wrote the damn thing took lessons on how to make the best song with the worst chorus from JYP ( I'm Gonna Be a Star).

Izone has two cutesy B sides that are better than Likey, Cheer Up, Nonstop, Dolphin, and Dun Dun Dance. I might actually do a poll about em.

• all of the bsides from omg's latest album this!

• all of the bsides from omg's latest album this!

“video unavailable” :cryingr:

• External Content m.youtube.com

I've been listening to this bside the whole week.

The lyrics was good

External Content m.youtube.com

• “video unavailable” :cryingr:

Here!

• tennis by itzy

Same :pepelove1:

• A bit old, but gold

It never gets old.

• I'll go ahead and submit Help Me by Brave Girls, which I actually prefer to Rollin'. It reminds me of an early 2000s song that's aiming for a retro feel.

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!