People hate on SM groups, but their debut groups are more complete than groups of 5+ years

• Jisoo is more stable live than SM main/lead vocal. It's hard to he filler in small group than mega group like SM.

Mate, now you'r going overboard, Jisoo is indeed a great vocalist and very stable, but please not more stable live than SM main vocals like Taeyeon, Luna and Wendy. Have you heard Taeyeon singing Fine live?

But yeah BP has no filler members, all 4 of them are talented and have something to offer in the group and they make the group complete. :)

• YG groups release so few songs than any of the other acts in kpop, so lots of their stuffs are not released and left in their hard disk forever. I know SM is very strict in that. But if someone really wants to produce his/her own music i think they will prefer going to companies who let their idols write & produce their stuff rather than going to SM imo. So i dont think idols in SM are not that interested and encouraged being producers like for example groups in YG, Cube or other smaller companies. On the other side there is no way that company would waste such a talented producer in front of their eyes imo.

If someone loves to compose or be a songwriter, they'll likely join a company that gives them that freedom.

Also, the number of idols that actually really compose and write songs and who're good at it, are often a mere handful, including in YG, with most of the members in the group not being a composer or songwriter at all.

As for producing or co-producing, SM has less problems with that, enough SM artists have contributed in that way to their group's comebacks.

Jisoo is more stable live than SM main/lead vocal. It's hard to he filler in small group than mega group like SM.

I have no idea if you're either trolling or created your account as a 2nd trolling account, or if you're really serious.

Also, there's also groups like SHINee, f(x), DBSK, Red Velvet and Aespa in SM, in fact the majority of SM groups have 4-5 members.

And larger groups doesn't mean that other members are bad at dancing, performing, singing etc.

This is going nowhere, tbh. It becomes running around in circles, don't you think?

You do realise that you're doing exactly the same as everyone else in this thread, right? Namely defending and praising your biases when they get shaded and dismissed - just like every one else is doing in this thread with their own bias group(s).

The only difference is that everyone has different bias groups.

As for the fact that they've been chosen from a whole bunch of super talented trainees: this applies to all the companies, several documentaries even showed 10,000s of people auditioning at SM for a spot, and there are times they had hundreds of trainees. Out of all those many auditioners and trainees, a few get chosen.

If that's the criterium, who remains out of 1,000s to 10,000s capable potentials, then there are no fillers among YG groups nor SM groups.

• Mate, now you'r going overboard, Jisoo is indeed a great vocalist and very stable, but please not more stable live than SM main vocals like Taeyeon, Luna and Wendy. Have you heard Taeyeon singing Fine live?

But yeah BP has no filler members, all 4 of them are talented and have something to offer in the group and they make the group complete. :)

Some SM lead or main vocal was found crack on live then before their fans started mocking it.l

• there are many things that are often left out when people talk about this issue. the way they elevate groups that "self produce" their music for being more meaningful and relatable but then when you actually check the credits, a- most of the time there is a long list of professional producers alongside the idols and b- it's always 1 or 2 members that contribute the most but for some reason the whole group gets credit for being "real artists"

literally every single member in Super Junior is a lyricist and more than half have composing credits, not to mention arrangement, choreographing and directing concerts and MVs, and in songs where SJ members contribute the credits list is always very short. but do you see me use that to put others down? nah

if the identity of the producer affects how someone feels about a song then i personally can't take their opinions seriously, it is obviously heavily influenced.

• Sm have good stand ones but some might be a bit overhyped not saying they aren't good. (don't kill me =O ) Taemin and Kai are better performers than dancers from a technique perspective , so as performers they are really good. NCT might have better dancers overall.

according to this dance channel that analyzes idols dancing ( she actually is a professional dancer): she says that JYP groups at least for girl groups are better at dancing than SM and YG girl groups. What she meant is that there isn't a big gap between the main and lead dancers so in average their dancing skills are consistently better

For instance, Momo is the best dancer in twice but Jihyo, Sana aren't that far behind obviously they aren't as good as Momo technically, but they aren't lacking and even Nayeon is pretty decent.

For itzy most of the girls are about the same level Ryuijin, Yeji, yuna and chaeryeon they are all above average.

nah

every professionals who looks at kpop dancers alwayes say Taemin's technique>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the industry

• there are many things that are often left out when people talk about this issue. the way they elevate groups that "self produce" their music for being more meaningful and relatable but then when you actually check the credits, a- most of the time there is a long list of professional producers alongside the idols and b- it's always 1 or 2 members that contribute the most but for some reason the whole group gets credit for being "real artists"

literally every single member in Super Junior is a lyricist and more than half have composing credits, not to mention arrangement, choreographing and directing concerts and MVs, and in songs where SJ members contribute the credits list is always very short. but do you see me use that to put others down? nah

if the identity of the producer affects how someone feels about a song then i personally can't take their opinions seriously, it is obviously heavily influenced.

This!

Probably most of these idols producers/lyricists/composers only contribute a little in the best case, i mean people really believe that jyp produces everything that says he produces?

This "self-produced group" thing is bulshit, producers, lyricists, audio engineers do 99% of the work

• This!

Probably most of these idols producers/lyricists/composers only contribute a little in the best case, i mean people really believe that jyp produces everything that says he produces?

This "self-produced group" thing is bulshit, producers, lyricists, audio engineers do 99% of the work

and even if the idols do produce, i hate how this is used as an argument to put down other talents and performing skills. all these skills are beautiful and admirable and deserve respect and celebration, there is no need to put down performers. an idol who co-writes a song alongside 5 other songwriters isn't necessarily more of an artist than an excellent singer or dancer who doesn't write as much or at all.

• rolf

People who come for SM vocals and dance have no shame

I don't get it how some people can come for their vocals & dance 2x (34).pngu can come for their rap but come for their vocals & dance?2x - 2021-05-21T212907.548.gif

SɳʂԃBιɠαɳɠExσTɯιƈҽRҽԃ VҽʅʋҽƚAҽʂρα

Nɱιxx Eɳԋρҽn ɳct αƚҽҽȥ ʂϝ9 ɠ-ιԃʅҽ Lҽʂʂҽɾαϝιɱ ɾσƈƙҽƚ ρυɳƈԋ

#idle from a whole new world#idle from a whole new world#idle from a whole new world#idle from a whole new world

#twice from ♡#twice from ♡#twice from ♡

#gidle from femaleidol#gidle from femaleidol

#gidle from femaleiidol#gidle from femaleiidol

#sono bisque doll wa koi wo suru from kagihira brainrotef3ba7d18098df725f3625dd607b80c0289c2308.gifvTumblr media

[center]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!