Besides Soyeon, my pick for a 4th gen gg rapper is...

• Purple Kiss' Yuki aka YukiBoy

She writes her own rap which makes it all the more impressive considering she is japanese. She does great on various styles of song.

Here's a little compilation (i'll precise they put a lot of performances of Ponzona from 2 to 4 minutes)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Mori Koyuki Purple Kiss GIF - MoriKoyuki PurpleKiss PurpleKissYuki -  Discover & Share GIFs

Latest Yuki GIFs | Gfycat

purple screen Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

Stan our lovely Mori Koyuki and Purple Kiss!

Also I'm a fake fan (or a fan in progress) but I was today year old when I learned Yuki has the same birthday as me!! Perfection, I tell you :pepelove1:

• I entered this thread expecting anyone else and was about to put in my two cents by mentioning Yuki. But she's actually your pick just as mine !

:cutes:

I'm looking forward to what she'll bring next, I don't want to get too crazy about anyone too soon. But I think her rap in Skip Skip is my favorite k-pop rap ever besides anything Soyeon did. The fact she's not even Korean yet writes her own lyrics impresses me even more.

• To redeem myself from being a fake fan, here I go promoting their songs:

Crown, the enthralling Billie Eilish like intro :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ponzona, the title track

My Heart Skip a Beat the rock-ish banger

Can we talk again the moving song and MV

Skip Skip for a bit of swag

Period is the song composed by ot7 so a must!

another mellow, lovely song

• well she has the best female GG rapper to learn from.

• well she has the best female GG rapper to learn from.

Moonbyul best female gg rapper? No

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!