NCT as a whole have reached 3 billion streams on spotify

• So I decided to check how many streams each nct spotify account had and count them all together and this is what I got !

NCT DREAM - 436,594,850 streams

NCT 127 - 892,312,172 streams

WAYV - 158,342,326 streams

NCT 2020 - 5,245,544 streams

NCT U /NCT - 519,320,113 streams

I counted all the collabs for this, and i used the data from this tweet to get nct 127s numbers, but i removed touch and music,dance since they reappered in nct u , and counted them then.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Then for nct u i counted all the OSTs and instrumentals once, and then i counted all the songs in resonance part 2 and empathy, and the 90s love and make a wish remixes . And the song from nct 2020 was the resonance mashup.

So the total for everything that i got was :

2,011,815,005 streams

:claps::claps::claps::claps:

disclaimer:there might be mistakes somehwere idk.

Edit: forgot to add the NCT dream remixes but theyre added now

e07cde4537fe398c3209767643ea7b9d9b9f5d91.gifv

Edited once, last by Aeicy ().

• I’m glad no ones entertaining the adding NCT’s 10 different units numbers into one gigantic inflated inaccurate number tactic anymore

Just because you don't appreciate their system doesn't mean others can't. :wilds:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also in what manner is this number inflated and innacurate ?

• Deserved!

External Content youtu.be

• for those who need an update and keep quoting this thread *cough* quarkie *cough* , i counted the numbers again on december 8 and came to the conclusion they had 3.173 billion streams across all the units. :pepe-notes::pepe-notes::pepe-notes::pepe-notes:

• Aeicy

Changed the title of the thread from “NCT as a whole have reached 2 billion streams on spotify” to “NCT as a whole have reached 3 billion streams on spotify”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!