Help! If your partner cheat on you, will you forgive her/him?

• If your spouse cheat on you, will you give her/him a second change?

And if you had gave her/him a second change and later you found she/he cheat again...what will you do?

Approved the thread.
  • I would definitely not give them a second chance. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

• won't give him a second chance lol,

And if u give them a 2nd chance and they still cheat u break up with them ofcos

• Hell nah

They can get tf away

Fuck that musty mf

• i would give them a second chance

There is no rational reason behind it

I am just a weak human being

• I wouldn’t be happy about it but I wouldn’t leave him over it, we’ve been together many years and he hasn’t yet.

• Hell no! Once a cheater always a cheater

• i don’t know

• if the reason is me, maybe. If not, hell no.

• Well for me, I would let go cheating 3 times. Especially if they were drunk or something, but one more and they get dumped in the trash.

If it was other's partners for example my friends I would probably tell them to break up with them.

• nope, i would end it right there and then. But then again i never experience it and it might be easier said than done.

• Hell no. I'd throw their ass right out the door.

• Ill leave on the spot, cheating is proving how you dont give a fuck and have 0 respect. Its gross and disgusting not to mention.

• I would forgive them but I would stop taking them seriously. I eventually lose all interest in them, leading up to a breakup in the end.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!