What are some songs that you could relate to well?

• as i grow, this song becomes more and more relatable <3

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

work in progress

• External Content www.youtube.com

Even though I am not 18

work in progress

• pain, i hate everything about you, animal i have become, never to late - three day grace

lovely, i love you, ocean eyes, idontwanttobeyouanymore, wish you were gay, listen before i go, my boy, - billie eilish

i duckinf hatw you- GHOSTEMANE and Parvo

agoraphobic, never satisfied - corpes

tomorrow, spring day, i need u, the truth untold, first love, butterfly, fake love, hold me tight, magic shop, so far away, sea, lie, dont leave me, papper hearts - bts

• K-Pop

External Content www.youtube.com

This is the definition of my comfort and soul song. She released it when I myself was in my early 20's and I felt so confused as to who to be. Whether I had to force myself to "grow" up or be who what others expected me to be. When IU released Palette and I read the lyrics, I cried. Not because it's a sad song, but because it put perfectly in a song how I felt. And it might sound lame but it was this song that and IU that let me decide it's okay to like and be who I am and who I want to be. If I want to like pink and sailor moon over beige and Friends, then that's ok. If I prefer naps and video games over partying and drinking that's fine too.

Best line: "Above 20, under 30 around right there. You're not a grownup nor a child. You're just you. That's when you shine the most. Even when darkness falls around you, don't get scared. You are so beautiful. You are blooming. You will always be loved as YOU"

Non K-Pop

I'll use this excerpt from the director of Crazy Rich Asians. As it perfectly describes why I love this song and relate to it so well:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

~ ω

• Seventeen's Kidult (adulting is weird)

Stray Kids's Voices (sometimes you just want the demons of your mind to shut their fk up)

3RACHA's 42 (no worries, but it was very relatable to the me in the past and Jisung's lines are basically my mental conflicts in the present)

IU's Twenty-Three (growing up as a woman is as confusing as this song says)

• Currently Taemin's advice

Idk im in such a mood to tell people off these days

• External Content youtu.be

Not kpop:

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!