Biggest kpop hits internationally

• Since OP said it's not a ranking, I find their list rather coherent. I suppose it's mostly based on Spotify/youtube streams and Hot 100 maybe?

I know LGO is doing very well on Spotify, it is gaining streams in a comparable way with BWL, if it keeps its stability it deserves to be added imo.

I guess the biggest international hit that is not a BTS/Balckpink/Psy song is maybe Boom Boom? Not really sure it deserves to be added though.

I think bboom bboom can be added, I forgot that song lol I didn't add lgo just because I didn'tsee the impact of it compared to other bts titles, notoonly spotriy I mean just a famous/popular song

• As OP said this isn't an official list and just songs that come to mind,

Does entering Canadian Hot 100 in 2015 (when KPOP wasn't THAT big in west) count as a big achievement? If yes, then Call Me Baby. If no, then great.

isn't love shot exo's biggest int song? what u think

• I think bboom bboom can be added, I forgot that song lol I didn't add lgo just because I didn'tsee the impact of it compared to other bts titles, notoonly spotriy I mean just a famous/popular song

Imo, it has impact & historical achievements such as being the first korean language song to ever top the hot 100. If that isn't impact that idk what is. Also if you are talking about hits, you do have to take into account the numbers, and LGOs numbers show that it is up there. It wouldn't have these numbers if it wasn't impactful.

:borahae: ~ BTS ~ TXT ~ IU ~ :borahae:

MY UNIVERSE OUT SEPTEMBER 24TH 2021 ---- BTS X COLDPLAY

image0.gif

• isn't love shot exo's biggest int song? what u think

Well, almost everyone in KPOP has heard that song one way or another, so it has a wider reach. It got decent amount of streams, it's YouTube views are consistent for almost 2 years now (300k-400K+ daily)

It sold around 2,000,00 units in US (without any promotions).

And since its international, It is massively successful in China as well.

Yeah you can say that it's the biggest international song by EXO. I only wish it was promoted in West.

• Imo, it has impact & historical achievements such as being the first korean language song to ever top the hot 100. If that isn't impact that idk what is. Also if you are talking about hits, you do have to take into account the numbers, and LGOs numbers show that it is up there. It wouldn't have these numbers if it wasn't impactful.

I understand what you mean, but it's a minor hit imo, I think for ex. fire/bs&t/on are bigger and much more famous

• totally deserved imo. I think call me baby was big back than, but if we compare now it seems other songs are bigger

• How delulu you can be, if you don't mention Fantastic Baby? It was the most viewed kpop group song until 2018. Widely know by non kpop fans.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• How delulu you can be, if you don't mention Fantastic Baby? It was the most viewed kpop group song until 2018. Widely know by non kpop fans.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm not delulu lol I didn't even remembered this lollomg

• ah yes, the internatiobal lists were only the US matters for some reason.....lmaoooo

not only US matters ofc, but mainly what is popular in the US is popular ww so

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!