Biggest kpop hits internationally

• How long did Fake Love last? 1 week? 2 weeks?

6 weeks and was only kicked off cause Drake dropped scorpion where he had an album bomb. It did that with zero radioplay & no playlisting . Fake Love however, still accumulated more Hot 100 points than Ice cream did, it also peaked higher than IC.

• Bp ain’t even on 2018 BTS level.

Actually, to be fair, i dont think BTS was on BP's level as 10 month rookies or as 2 year old rookies. BP already charted in Hot 100 in 2017, less than 2 years after debut. Where was BTS in 2014 or 2015? :pepe-use-head:

• For reference, there's BTS spotify streaming per region here.

• Actually, to be fair, i dont think BTS was on BP's level as 10 month rookies or as 2 year old rookies. BP already charted in Hot 100 in 2017, less than 2 years after debut. Where was BTS in 2014 or 2015? :pepe-use-head:

Omgee. You're really setting BP up. Give it up, Twicehouse 😁

:pepe-hehe:

• Yeah, what is it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Actually, to be fair, i dont think BTS was on BP's level as 10 month rookies or as 2 year old rookies. BP already charted in Hot 100 in 2017, less than 2 years after debut. Where was BTS in 2014 or 2015? :pepe-use-head:

Stop setting the girls up. 5 years into their career and they still don’t match up to BTS 4 years into their career :rolleyes1:

• Wait what ? This is full of errors . Where do i start :clown: You keep digging a bigger hole. It's scary how much of ur good at being embarassing. ^^

do you not have google seriously ?

Sorry i meant KTL which lasted 4 weeks and outlasted all BTS songs except Dynamite. Ice Cream outcharted all BTS songs except for Dynamite.

US charting rank goes Dynamite, Ice Cream, BWL, KTL, then the rest (LGO, On, Mic Drop, HYLT, etc)

Building a fanbase as they were coming from nugudom and zero privilege, all of which would eventually propel them to becoming the biggest artists in the world. Building a foundation to a billion dollar empire. This is why they are respected, its all of their own blood, sweat and tears which made them what they are :pepe-toast:

No, they didnt. They didnt chart until 2018. BTS had a top 10 hit before they charted.

And unlike them, BTS had to work their way up and pave they way for themselves before they could chart. They couldnt simply walk on the already paved road straight to Hot100.

Not the irrelevant bubbling under brag again :pepe-joy: .

but yeah m proud of my boys getting where they are from nothing unlike your faves. The starting point was drastically different and look now BTS are the NUMBER 1 global act . :pepe-flirt:

• Its cumulative Hot100 points, peak position, charting weeks and release year for songs.

Its from TOTC website: https://www.talkofthecharts.org/goat

So the points here are the current points they make if we assume they are still charting on hot100???

• I see a pattern. When being cornered, bring out

1) Bubbling under record

2) Coachella

Rinse and repeat :D

OK if AIIYL and D4 performances werent convincing enough for your, how about this? Biggest Kpop solo hits in the US...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:starec:

• OK if AIIYL and D4 performances werent convincing enough for your, how about this? Biggest Kpop solo hits in the US...

External Content twitter.com

:starec:

dude stop this already, I'm a huge blink but don't need to set BP like that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!