What are some of your favori​te li​nes i​n kpop song

• Maybe because of how it's sung or how the words are pronounced or the feeling it gives.

For me:

- exid- hot pink song. LE'S line at 2:13

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

- Red velvet- in and out. irene's line at 1:00 and Joy's line at 1:25

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

- Wonder girls- why so lonely . Yeeun's line at 2:37

• Chogiwa.

External Content youtu.be

Shawty Imma Party till the sundown.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• We have an intellectual in our hands!

• I've been walking with the cheese that's the queso, queso queso :peperich::pepe-toast:

• Oh how did i forget this song. So aggressive and hilarious. Geurae wolf naega wolf awoooooo.... ah saraenghaeyo :-D

• Official Post

My all time, absolute favorite is "I'm fascinated by the bright light of your beauty" from Shine Forever. It's the second line of I.M's verse that starts at :24 (queued)

• External Content open.spotify.com

Johnny : don't get up, don't stand up, please don't put your hands up and don't make me tell you again

So violent :pepe-sad:

• That iconic "bogoshipda" that Jeongyeon sang and Jimin glanced at her sideways; which started all the fan theories of Jimin Jeongyeon beef and dating rumors. ^^

I remember that and the Jisoo one too. It seems like anyone who says bogoshipda is going to get looked at by BTS.

• Sehun's rap verses in Gravity

Gravity gravity gravity yo

:pepe-excited:

External Content twitter.com

Whatever Baekhyun and kyungsoo singing here

:pepe-life-support:

2:40-3:13

00:18

:pepe-grooving:

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!