Are You Surprised Aespa’s Next Level is Doing Well On The Charts?

• I know the song can be divisive for some people but I personally LOVE it. It’s a whole ass bop and it seems like Koreans are liking it too! Hitting #1 on two charts for a rookie group is pretty good no? They’re quickly rising on Melon too. Stan Aespa. Stream Next Level :P

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

aespa edit | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespa jimin | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiridolady.tumblr.com - TumbexAespa gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Honestly yes

I didn't thought that Koreans would like it considering the beat drop

i really thought that they would kill aespa because of this beat drop

But koreans have been more happy than Ifans

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡

#irene from myjoys #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡ #irene from on the ground #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡

• It's not that surprising when you see STAYC in Melon top 25 and NCT Dream hitting #1 on Flo when rookie groups could barely crack top 100 last year and boy groups were dead on the charts

Kpop seems to be trendy amongst Korean GP again

Correction, it's very surprising considering the speed in which aespa is rising, it took black mamba 10 days to chart on MelOn and look how long it took stayc to chart. This is why people like godkingteshub and itzysmidzy are staying so quiet, because they know they've been speaking toooo fast. All of you are tooo fast, we told you wait until aespa have a comeback, wait until they promote like all these other groups do, But no one wanted to listen and wanted to shade aespa as fast as much as they could

:pepeshut: Welpz where's the trolls now :angryr:

aespa edit | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespa jimin | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiridolady.tumblr.com - TumbexAespa gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• Koreans showing taste. I knew they would like it. I mean they love BP's beat drop songs right?

• Honestly yes

I didn't thought that Koreans would like it considering the beat drop

i really thought that they would kill aespa because of this beat drop

But koreans have been more happy than Ifans

Don't substitute trolls on AKP as Ifans please, today I heard a couple girls talking about aespa's Next level on the subway :pepe-sad: Ifans are loving it too, not everyone obviously, but majority love it :pepe-simp:

• Correction, it's very surprising considering the speed in which aespa is rising, it took black mamba 10 days to chart on MelOn and look how long it took stayc to chart. This is why people like godkingteshub and itzysmidzy are staying so quiet, because they know they've been speaking toooo fast. All of you are tooo fast, we told you wait until aespa have a comeback, wait until they promote like all these other groups do, But no one wanted to listen and wanted to shade aespa as fast as much as they could

IKR and the funniest part is ITZY said to stan groups that made a comeback today/Aespa.

• Don't substrate trolls on AKP as Ifans please, today I heard a couple girls talking about aespa's Next level on the subway :pepe-sad: Ifans are loving it too, not everyone obviously, but majority love it :pepe-simp:

it's not just troll who dislike it

more ifans dislike it than like it -_-

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡

#irene from myjoys #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡ #irene from on the ground #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡

• Correction, it's very surprising considering the speed in which aespa is rising, it took black mamba 10 days to chart on MelOn and look how long it took stayc to chart. This is why people like godkingteshub and itzysmidzy are staying so quiet, because they know they've been speaking toooo fast. All of you are tooo fast, we told you wait until aespa have a comeback, wait until they promote like all these other groups do, But no one wanted to listen and wanted to shade aespa as fast as much as they could

Who is you I have literally never talked about Aespa on this forum before

A lot of kpop groups are doing better this year on k-charts compared to 2020, it's not hate to point that out??

literally never shaded Aespa or said they’d flop

The only critique was that I thought Winter’s ps was excessive/obvious

• I just recently watched it after seeing a PC article and got curious because it seemed there was a bit of controversy about the song? Honestly before listening to it I thought people were over exaggerating but it really isn't my style at all. So yes, I am quite surprised, especially considering how much flack Itzy got for their song despite Mafia sounding a lot more palatable.

PZzbipI.gif

Somebody lied to me and told me this girl's name was "Son Maya" but it's actually "Guinn Myah"?? :clown:

Anyway click link and support <3 Guinn Myah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!