i see, all complaints about Butter teaser pics are shut down

• this is why armys say trust BTS.

edit: complaints from the comments in a Korean article where some were pretending to be fans and spread lies as generalizing the entire Koreans to be hating it) ( explicitly saying this as some are accusing me of targeting the fans and users here )

BTS Butter Teaser Photo 2 (Group / Individual) BTS-Butter-Teaser-Photo-1.jpgBTS-Butter-Teaser-Photo-2.jpgBTS-Butter-Teaser-Photo-3.jpgBTS-Butter-Teaser-Photo-4.jpgBTS-Butter-Teaser-Photo-5.jpgBTS-Butter-Teaser-Photo-6.jpgBTS-Butter-Teaser-Photo-7.jpgBTS-Butter-Teaser-Photo-8.jpgLongCarelessBergerpicard-size_restricted.gif

original post: theqoo

1. Let’s start the day by looking at this

2. Jin and V are amazing

3. Wow Jin is neat and sexy

4. This concept is so interesting, I love it

5. RM’s photo is so pretty.. Daebakㅋㅋㅋ

6. J-Hope is really good at posing. He’s a main dancer, so he uses his body so well

7. Oh, I’m so excited, I can’t imagine what style this song is

8. Seeing this, I’m looking forward to the MV teaser

9. I like the photos of Jin, J-Hope, and V the most

10. Personally, I like the photos of RM, Suga, and Jimin. I’m curious about the song

11. BTS is crazy!!!! Jungkook is f*cking handsome ㅜㅜㅜ

12. Jin really suits this concept

638e00a6ef5a3336174dd7d7b4c14680.gif

Edited 2 times, last by BRIYANI ().

• BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from “all complaints shut down i see” to “i see, all complaints about Butter teaser pics are shut down”.
  • What complaints?

• What does this have to do with BTS? Don't act as if BTS did all the image or photoshoot planning, style choices etc. It's okay for people to point out something they don't like. I'm really tired of people who getting angry with other fans. Even if these criticisms come to BTS, it's perfectly normal. They are also human, can make mistakes, it is good to be open to criticism. Don't act like they're perfect. How much more will you try to bash other fans who just dislike a picture and express that they don't like it? Y'all act like a wounded animal. Get over it. Get mature.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• What does this have to do with BTS? Don't act as if BTS did all the image or photoshoot planning, style choices etc. It's okay for people to point out something they don't like. I'm really tired of people who getting angry with other fans. Even if these criticisms come to BTS, it's perfectly normal. They are also human, can make mistakes, it is good to be open to criticism. Don't act like they're perfect. How much more will you try to bash other fans who just dislike a picture and express that they don't like it? Y'all act like a wounded animal. Get over it. Get mature.

"Don't act as if BTS did all the image or photoshoot planning, style choices etc."

Do you even know who you stan?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and did you even know my threads are towards antis who are taking this opportunity to cause a discourse during cb by acting like armys?

• Do you even know who you stan? and did you even know my threads are towards antis who are taking this opportunity to cause a discourse during cb by acting like armys?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes, we've seen how this works on the BE album... But my point is still standing, even if BTS chose everything, we're free to dislike it. They are not perfect people, just like everybody else and they can make mistakes. You don't have the right to be angry with us when we express that we don't like it. Just agree to disagree.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• Yes, we've seen how this works on the BE album... But my point is still standing, even if BTS chose everything, we're free to dislike it. They are not perfect people, just like everybody else and they can make mistakes. You don't have the right to be angry with us when we express that we don't like it.

I told you this about antis so why do you keep fitting yourself in this? and if u alr knew why did you say BTS didn't have choices in it? :pepestare:

• I told you this about antis so why do you keep fitting yourself in this? and if u alr knew why did you say BTS didn't have choices in it? :pepestare:

This doesn't just include antis. Your target also has fans who didn't like the first pictures, and don't pretend you don't.

And I said already,

What does this have to do with BTS? Don't act as if BTS did all the image or photoshoot planning, style choices etc. It's okay for people to point out something they don't like. I'm really tired of people who getting angry with other fans. Even if these criticisms come to BTS, it's perfectly normal. They are also human, can make mistakes, it is good to be open to criticism. Don't act like they're perfect. How much more will you try to bash other fans who just dislike a picture and express that they don't like it? Y'all act like a wounded animal. Get over it. Get mature.

• This doesn't just include antis. Your target also has fans who didn't like the first pictures, and don't pretend you don't.

And I said already,

did u read my previous thread? i clearly explained why i said its not just armys bcos antis cosplayed them to lie about how the whole koreans hate it and etc., also i never saw much complains on the intl side. my thread are about the comments from the kR netz. Don't tell me what u think i am doing. i know what i am doing

• This doesn't just include antis. Your target also has fans who didn't like the first pictures, and don't pretend you don't.

And I said already,

even if the criticisms come to BTS are not related to you saying dont act like BTS had choices in them. you are saying criticisms that come to BTS regardless of their participation is okay. MY english is not that great so i could be misunderstanding but thats how i comprehended and understood it

• did u read my previous thread? i clearly explained why i said its not just armys.

The problem is that you can't really distinguish between real fans and antis. In your opinion, most of the negative critics may be anti, but I don't think so. Even in the thread here, many fans expressed dislikes. That's why opening threads like this shows me that you just can't handle criticism.

• The problem is that you can't really distinguish between real fans and antis. In your opinion, most of the negative critics may be anti, but I don't think so. Even in the thread here, many fans expressed dislikes. That's why opening threads like this shows me that you just can't handle criticism.

and me not handling criticism is your business bcos? just like you saying you have rights in your opinion. I have mine. so mind your business and move along. i dont want my thread to be closed because of this

• and me not handling criticism is your business bcos? just like you saying you have rights in your opinion. I have mine. so mind your business and move along. i dont want my thread to be closed because of this

Because stating something you don't like isn't about trusting BTS or not. I want you to realize this. Just because I love BTS shouldn't stop me from mentioning something I don't like.

• Because stating something you don't like isn't about trusting BTS or not. I want you to realize this. Just because I love BTS shouldn't stop me from mentioning something I don't like.

Trusting BTS is about believing in their artistic choices and direction and us armys believing that they will always give good results(based on their history).

Thats all i wanted to say.

Your likes and dislikes are your business.

I will say this again and again, my side eye is towards those who refuse to believe in BTS choices and antis who are using this opportunity to bring down the energy.

• Trusting BTS is about believing in their artistic choices and direction and us armys believing that they will always give good results(based on their history).

Thats all i wanted to say.

Your likes and dislikes are your business.

I will say this again and again, my side eye is towards those who refuse to believe in BTS choices and antis who are using this opportunity to bring down the energy.

No. If BTS doesn't offer me good music, I have the freedom not to like it. If BTS wears something I don't like, I have the freedom to mention that too. It has nothing to do with trusting BTS, loving them, respecting their artistic side. Respectfully, anyone can express their opinion. BTS isn't untouchable, if you pretend like that and try to blame other fans, it'll always backfire.

• No. If BTS doesn't offer me good music, I have the freedom not to like it. If BTS wears something I don't like, I have the freedom to mention that too. It has nothing to do with trusting BTS, loving them, respecting their artistic side. Respectfully, anyone can express their opinion. BTS isn't untouchable, if you pretend like that and try to blame other fans, it'll always backfire.

but why are u telling me this? I literally don't care about you or the choices you make in your life. I don't even know you or did I tag your name as if I am talking about you. also Don't tell me what to do either and what i should believe.

• even when i repeatedly tell its not about fans? yall are the one who is drawing target circles on your back claiming its you. How about you cut down the nonsense and move along?

the whole point of this thread is to try to downplay other people's opinions about the other teaser pics and you're not fooling anyone :peperun:

y'all blame everything on mantis and solos when it's just fans expressing opinions most of the time. Maybe YOU should focus on your faves and keep it moving :pepe-smug:

• well, these individual pics are more creative and interesting tho, no wonder reaction is positive) if we got another set of pics like the group one, it'd be definitely different. those who didn't like previous pics initially basically still don't like them they just moved on and now finally got smth they like, it's not about shutting down lol

• the whole point of this thread is to try to downplay other people's opinions about the other teaser pics and you're not fooling anyone :peperun:

y'all blame everything on mantis and solos when it's just fans expressing opinions most of the time. Maybe YOU should focus on your faves and keep it moving :pepe-smug:

lmaooo you be spouting shit even without knowing im referencing to a Korean article. How about you stop acting like a know it all? " not fooling anyone" lmaooo you think I am here to get approval from ppl on the internet? pls humble yourself. Im focusing on my faves. I dont know who decided to come into my thread and proceed to tell me what i should do...

• I criticized Yoongi's style. I openly said I don't like his hairstyle. I even said Taehyung's suit looks like from their Grammy performance.

No one dragged me. No one got offended. But someone disagreed with me respectfully.

You can say whatever you want as long as as you are not shoving down your opinion to others.

Telling others that they "eat everything BTS put out" just because they have no negative opinion is not it.

Can we just agree to disagree? It's not that hard. iKRuNOb.gif

• This thread contains 38 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!