Ranking all f(x) Albums

• What is your favorite f(x) album 11

1. Pink Tape (7) 64%
    2. Red Light (2) 18%
    3. Electric Shock (1) 9%
    4. 4 Walls (1) 9%
    5. Nu Abo (0) 0%
    6. Pinocchio/Hot Summer (0) 0%

I have made a personal ranking of all f(x) albums. As far as I know, general opinion would rank the albums as such.

1. Pink Tape

2. 4 Walls

3. Red Light

4. Electric Shock

5. Hot Summer/Pinnochio

6. Nu Abo

My opinion differs slightly, and I wonder what is your favorite.

Here is the link to my ranking.

https://108ent.blogspot.com/20…anking-all-fx-albums.html

• Sweet! I wondered if you ever listened to all of Pink Tape. Billboard named it the best kpop album of the decade. Even if one doesn't agree with that it is hard to deny there is something special happening here. I can't even describe it. It's just unreal to me as a whole.

Even the teaser sets the tone for an experience that is unlike anything kpop has seen before or since.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Also I noticed he didn't like GANGSTA BOY (my all time fx guilty pleasure) and LOLLIPOP (your all time favorite collab).

• Sweet! I wondered if you ever listened to all of Pink Tape. Billboard named it the best kpop album of the decade. Even if one doesn't agree with that it is hard to deny there is something special happening here. I can't even describe it. It's just unreal to me as a whole.

Even the teaser sets the tone for an experience that is unlike anything kpop has seen before or since.

Greatest teaser in K-Pop ever, no second place. Using Shadow for the teaser was an excellent choice, it truly made the teaser so spectacular.

• Also I noticed he didn't like GANGSTA BOY (my all time fx guilty pleasure) and LOLLIPOP (your all time favorite collab).

Gangsta Boy and Lollipop are two songs which I just cannot seem to get into. They are fine, but somewhat underplayed by me in f(x)'s amazing discography. Still, glad you two enjoyed it.

Yea it's sooo solid. I go through it and every track I say this one is best. It just has that consistency.

I have a bunch of high favs on other albums. But as a whole it's the most well put together for me.

Cooool teaser. Amber with the shark lol.

We sitting against the grain.

I think a lot of people don't like Lollipop right? I get that sense.

Man I dig it so much. That back and forth between the girls and the boys. Especially Sulli Krystal Onew and Taemin... they're voices are almost..... There's a haunting quality about it on some of those tradeoffs.

I just love it.

• Yea it's sooo solid. I go through it and every track I say this one is best. It just has that consistency.

I have a bunch of high favs on other albums. But as a whole it's the most well put together for me.

Cooool teaser. Amber with the shark lol.

Two songs that people never talk about are PRETTY GIRL which Luna shines like never before. And KICK which is so alien it actually works. Almost every track is praised but these two and to me thet are also next level tracks.

Pink Tape is just out of this world.

• Yeah Lollipop is low tier for a lot of f(x) fans but not me. I freaking love it. I actually prefer the Chinese version but the Korean one is great too.

• Two songs that people never talk about are PRETTY GIRL which Luna shines like never before. And KICK which is so alien it actually works. Almost every track is praised but these two and to me thet are also next level tracks.

Pink Tape is just out of this world.

Oh god I love those two. Pretty Girl, Kick, Step, Signal. Really, Pink Tape is just one of those albums which has no bad songs. And in it, I'd argue that Pretty Girl is one of the best.

• Yeah Lollipop is low tier for a lot of f(x) fans but not me. I freaking love it. I actually prefer the Chinese version but the Korean one is great too.

Same, the Chinese version is slightly better. But it is not the version on the album, so I am referring to the SHINee version here. My thoughts are mostly the same for both though.

• I wish I could like it as much :(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!