I THINK WE ALL KNOW THE TRUE #1 ALL ROUNDER OF 4TH GEN...

• Soyeon

Writer & Producer

Best female idol rapper for a large margin

Good dancer and singer

Incredible stage presence

Has been involved with all facets of production including stage direction, choreo, styling, and more

Most irreplaceable member when it comes to a group's success

• I've heard of her rapping and producing. Didn't know she was known for singing and dancing too.

• Oops i totally didn't see this post

I flopped

• yeonjun 4th gen it boy

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Since when was being a visual included in being an all rounder though?

All rounders are about skills and being beautiful isn’t a skill.

Only answers I’ll accept in this thread (unless I make a new idol discovery) are Han and Yeonjun.

• Actually me!

I know my name reminds you guys of another idol, but I made my debut on Jan 26th and unexpectedly I'm receiving so much support from all over the world and even thought I fight some antis I still try to be a good example!

I can write in 3 languages, i consider myself the visual, vocal, rap and dancer. I can think and have a discussion without seeming like a 3 yo. I can cry as fake as others faves, but more importantly I used my family background to achieve everything here!

Thank you my bots!!

Please give me the 25 akorns kkkkk I'm in need kkkkk

• Since when was being a visual included in being an all rounder though?

All rounders are about skills and being beautiful isn’t a skill.

Only answers I’ll accept in this thread (unless I make a new idol discovery) are Han and Yeonjun.

Since when everybody cares and lbh if you don't care about visual is bc maybe you stan a normal visual idol..... Joking kkkkkkk

• It's Chowon, just watch. Vocals, dance, rap, stage presence, she has it all :siptear:

External Content www.youtube.com

:waterr:

• yeonjun 4th gen it boy

Awe this was cute

Thx for sharing

• I'm tire of all this people who can't accept that the true #1 well rounder of 4TH gen is him and it'll always be him

Main vocal

main dancer

main rapper

visual

composer

producer

lyricist

and FASHIONISTA !!!

your favs can only dream of shaking their shoulders like he do

• When does Lightsum debut? I keep getting recommended their pre-debut stuff lol

• Looking forward to their debut. I enjoyed watching Juhyeon dance in The Unit. Finally someone that can rival the Itzy girls in dancing

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺

bCaUmBH.png2vJfSSk.pngDWelNSu.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!