Judging your ~
3. Cover photo
(^^Not necessarily listed in order of most important components of your aesthetic.)
1. Aesthetic should be one that YOU created alone.
2. You can make a new aesthetic, or enter with the one you already have.
3. Judges can't participate.
4. Only one entry per person.
What's Considered ~
Don't try to copy other users.
2. Color Choice
How well you can make colors match, how much they catch the judges' eyes, etc.,
3. Unified Theme
You don't have to make it all matched (i.e. everything yellow, or only use pictures of Jimin), but make sure everything is somehow connected and not miscellaneous.
4. Image Quality
Your images shouldn't be too pixelly (if that's a word), unless that's part of the aesthetic you're going for.
Prize Winners ~
1. 100 Akorns
2. 50 Akorns
3. 25 Akorns
Deadline ~ MAY 21
Feel free to make suggestions or ask to be a judge. I'd like to have up to ten, but 5 is the bare minimum.
1. Judges won't be factoring in aesthetics part of allkill. if possible, please disable these while we make the decisions.
2. each judge's opinion is worth (ignoring other variables) 10% of the final score of a participant.
3. when a judge is close with a contestant, 1% of the weight of the weight their opinions carries is deducted and given to a different judge when scoring the contestant's aesthetic.
4. in the event that a contestant is friends with all 10 judges, an additional judge will be found to judge the contestant.
5. when a judge's ult/bias is used (as the focal point) in an aesthetic, 1% is deducted from the weight their opinion carries, and it's given to a different judge.