Another WAP type scenario for BTS on US charts

• I feel bad for US army. They are always under pressure.

Bts already proved they can get that #1. So its okay if they don't get that now.

They are competing with ppl who were inspiration for them.

We will try for #1 but will be okay with any result.

• Antis will do that no matter what, lol. Conveniently forgetting that BTS is the only kpop group even able to get this #1.

• This situation is much tougher than the Wap one we had last year. We are up against giants, industry plants and shitty CR tactics. I am honestly concerned.

I have no doubt Butter will be a banger. But I fear what we did with dynamite won’t be achieved it’s a monster.

• Theres no point in taking their opinions into account, considering their faves cant even outchart Fake Love, IDOL or Blue& Grey, a b-side.

Im 99% confident that armys can get that Hot100 #1. Once panic sets in, we do our best.

The competition might even drive us to set some new all time records in streaming. But lets see, it all depends on the song itself.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Looks like armys are ready to break Dynamite's pure sales record, which is over 300k :pepe-hehe:

You just cant give "break record" as an option, it always wins.

External Content youtu.be

• This situation is much tougher than the Wap one we had last year. We are up against giants, industry plants and shitty CR tactics. I am honestly concerned.

I have no doubt Butter will be a banger. But I fear what we did with dynamite won’t be achieved it’s a monster.

What shitty CR tactics? :eyes: Care to explain?

I'm under the impression that they are promoting BTS well on the radio tour? I haven't heard anything beside that tho.

• I feel bad for US army. They are always under pressure.

Bts already proved they can get that #1. So its okay if they don't get that now.

They are competing with ppl who were inspiration for them.

We will try for #1 but will be okay with any result.

True. But ARMY will trying their hardest anyway. And I hope some won’t blame US ARMY if BTS didn’t get number one.

But I know some akp users that will have their happiest day if that came true. Their happiness always depended on BTS and ARMY lol.

• I've been waiting for J Cole arguably the GOAT of rap to return and so has alot of ppl so the competition is tough...damn it.

One thing I do know is that Army doesn't have a defeatists atitude like some or we would have never achieved anything. They will always try their best for BTS.

All the best US Army! Fighting.

• I've been waiting for J Cole arguably the GOAT of rap to return and so has alot of ppl so the competition is tough...damn it.

One thing I do know is that Army doesn't have a defeatists atitude like some or we would have never achieved anything. They will always try their best for BTS.

All the best US Army! Fighting.

Did you like the album?

I thought he went down the Logic road a little and kinda did the "rapping just to rap" thing, so I liked it, but not sure ill return to it like his earlier stuff

• True. But ARMY will trying their hardest anyway. And I hope some won’t blame US ARMY if BTS didn’t get number one.

But I know some akp users that will have their happiest day if that came true. Their happiness always depended on BTS and ARMY lol.

Dynamite didn't get #1 on spotify US and it was still a monster hit so we will be fine. We are stronger in the sales aspect so we will get that #1 HOT 100. Armys are great under pressure too .

• External Content twitter.com

Looks like armys are ready to break Dynamite's pure sales record, which is over 300k :pepe-hehe:

You just cant give "break record" as an option, it always wins.

Such a joke.. i don't think the sales are qt the same rate . Plus, Didn't the pure sales include physicals for dyna?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!