The Rose fans!! i have an important questionnn

• what happened after they left their company???

i haven't heard of them even once after and I NEEED their songs ;(</3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"

for any of you that don’t know:

the rose filed a lawsuit against their company around march to terminate their contract because they haven’t been paid & was overly worked. they posted it all on instagram and it was soon deleted and we haven’t heard anything about it in months. recently an article came out and said they went to court and the request for termination of the contract was denied by the court. the company now says they are trying to settle this in a friendly manner.
    "

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!