Employee talk about their "Horrible" experience with Irene

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• What exactly is the account saying?

I don't get it.

If she saying Irene was very good to them, then ok, that's good.

But it doesn't negate the other issue.

Different people will have different experiences with her. Its as simple as that.

• Her fans are really naive if they think that the stylist incident was a one time thing, there have been tons of rumors about her bad behavior for years, I wouldn't be surprised if more people come forward. No wonder SM is really cautious with RV's comeback and delaying it so much

• They posted a better translation (but still confusing). They said the stylist was pissed and Irene was nice.

• What exactly is the account saying?

I don't get it

I need a better translation, this one is a bit confusing, but I got from this is that stylist was in wrong not Irene (don't know if she's talking about the same stylist whose statement caused the controversy (?))

basically the employee

is saying that they are from a new fashion company and it's very rare for them to have a deal for a photoshoot with idols or magazine

and since they are new stylist, photograph etc... usually treat them like shit

and her company had a deal for a photoshoot for irene and the stylist make the schedule tight and they had over problem i think so they were late on the schedules

and usually fashion industry send the clothes directly to the stylist but they didn't have the time because of the tight schedules so they directly bring them on the shoot to the stylist

and when the stylist saw that they were late she throw their clothes on the floor while she kept the luxury brand hanging

and when Irene saw the scene and come to the employee and told her that their clothes are really pretty and thank them for delivering them

the stylist take the clothes from the floor and hang them back

and basically the employee is saying that they didn't want to talk about it because her brand she's working was very small and was careful to not speak about it because she didn't want the brand she's working for to be "blacklist" among the stylist because it would have been easy for this stylist to know who they were

i think this translation is better

• So the stylist was in the wrong in this post then. OP, you should change the title then to avoid confusion.

• But what stylist? This is so confusing. Also this doesn‘t explain why so many people voiced out against Irene and immediately supported the stylist (+ Belle Shao) I mean some people can be nice to others and trashy towards others

• Her fans are really naive if they think that the stylist incident was a one time thing, there have been tons of rumors about her bad behavior for years, I wouldn't be surprised if more people come forward. No wonder SM is really cautious with RV's comeback and delaying it so much

OP actually misunderstood the post. It was the stylist that was rude in this case and the writer thanked Irene for her sweet and considerate attitude.

• it's conveniently anonymous and it doesn't even say it's the same incident but of course luvies took it that way and are yet again terrorizing that stylist.

Irene admitted fault already but Reveluvs keep resurrecting this issue trying to disprove because they feel they as fans know her better. They don't.

There are people that say nice things about Irene and others with less than stellar comments

Just let it go

• I don’t think many luvies are thinking that this is the same incident. It’s pretty clear that the post is about another case

• SooYoung

Changed the title of the thread from “Employee talk about their Horrible experience with Irene” to “Employee talk about their "Horrible" experience with Irene”.
  • Irene behaved well according to the actual content of the news. Irene is not a bad person, it would be wrong to judge people right away in an one incident. This title is misleading.

Ah, I see. Is this the same situation as before? Or is it a different issue that has been brought to light? The issue with the stylist was happened months ago, and while she was in the wrong for being rude, everyone kind of moved on from it. If this is another issue, and Irene did not do anything wrong, and this stylist is making this up, then shouldn’t the title be something different?

• Ah, I see. Is this the same situation as before? Or is it a different issue that has been brought to light? The issue with the stylist was happened months ago, and while she was in the wrong for being rude, everyone kind of moved on from it. If this is another issue, and Irene did not do anything wrong, and this stylist is making this up, then shouldn’t the title be something different?

nobody know

since the post was made 2 days after the controversy of Irene

but was burried because of all the thread made about Irene bad behaviour and criticizing irene

and it's gaining some attraction now because people are finding out about it now

some say in the comment that the fact that she posted it 2 days after and say that she didn't want to post it because she fear the repercussion of the stylist sound like it might be the same incident

but the girls didn't want to talk about it directly because she was afraid of the power that the stylist involve in Irene accident had because she work with a lot of people

• Oh, I see. That makes a lot more sense!

• I don't get it, it's very confusing trans. So did Irene throw clothes on the floor? Or did Irene look stick up for them? She's authoritive to the weak meaning she's a bullyish towards weak?

• agh stories about personality is always a shitty subject to bring up tbh they're sticky, hard to verify, but hit hard.

Honest though from the translation, I'd say that Irene was right here and the stylist had honestly a pride trip when they forced the schedule and then took that as an excuse to throw new people clothes on the floor. Its a common mindset, gatekeeping. Kick the small ones so the big ones stay in the spotlight, sorta deal.

• She’s clearly very unpleasant to people, but it doesn’t matter. Her sycophantic fans will defend her no matter what. She could kill their dog and they would apologise to her!!

• This would have far more credibility if the person - whoever they are - spoke up at the time.

And if it's a different incident, well I don't think anyone assumes Irene is without any pleasant characteristics. "Well she was nice to me" is good to hear but not very relevant.

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!