Did anybody here watch Gong Hyo Jin's Movie "Door Lock"?

• I watched this movie just the other day and was curious what others thought about this movie. For me, personally, I liked it at some parts but also hated it at many. The movie was riddled with plot holes and bad character decisons by the protaganist which made me shake my head in anger. The "Mystery" element was also bad considering the fact that I sort of knew that the murderer was not who which the movie was making it out to be.

If I could pinpoint the main thing that ruined this movie for me at least was the murderer, the movie did'nt know what to make out of this character. At times he was shown as the calm, collected and intelligent sociopath who knew what needed to be done and at times he becomes this weak and retarted person who conveniently leaves clues for the protaganist to find to further move the plot.

All in all, if the murderer had the same personality consistently throughout the movie and did'nt switch from being an intelligent sociopath to being a braindead retard then I would have enjoyed the movie more.

What about you? Have you watched Door Lock?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!