What phone do you currenty have? Plus questions...

• Been a while since I was here last, over a year, hope you all are well :-) , anyways so..

What phone are you currently using?

How long have you had it?

If Android what version?

Size of screen?

If you are getting a new one soon what will it be?

Still rocking my Galaxy S7 Edge 5.5", still works great, camera is very good, no need to get a new one yet

Updated to Android 11

If I get a new phone it will have to have an even better camera by far, like 10x optical zoom and very high MP.

• I have an iPhone SE (first gen). I’ve had it for four years still with the same battery. It’s been a good phone and I’ve been pleased with it. I’ve been thinking about getting the newer version of mine, bigger screen and camera and also my model has been out for quite a while now and might not be able to support iOS much longer.

• Hey Eman, nice to see you still around, what you have is very good, cant imagine you noticing much improvement with anything that is out now.

• Hey Eman, nice to see you still around, what you have is very good, cant imagine you noticing much improvement with anything that is out now.

Well I leaned against my desk with it my pocket early on and busted my camera cover.

So it would be nice to have a pristine camera again.

Mime works but it's got scratches and blemishes on the pictures as a result of the bust.

• What have you been up to? What brought you back to the forums.

So much has changed. So many of the old characters and personalities are gone.

It's a new crowd.

Soshi checks in from time to time. Xwhisper is around every once in awhile.

Mostly it's me and Drew anymore.

• Device model

Samsung Galaxy S10e 128GB in Prism Black

Dimensions
    142.2 x 69.9 x 7.9 mm (5.60 x 2.75 x 0.31 in)
    Weight
    150 g (5.29 oz)
    Says Version REV 1.0

Android Version 11

idk this technical shit

I don't know when i got it but i have 11 more months to pay it off

not getting a new phone mine is peachy

not my actual phone but here's a picture of it

Samsung-S10e-Black.png

• Last year I was in a nasty car crash, some idiot drove into me at high speed looking at his phone, I was stationary in mine, my car was written off as it was smashed to pulp and I ended up in hospital, still recovering with physio, painkillers and patches.

Not really sure why I came back, guess was a bit bored and decided to pop my head around the door :)

Nice that Soshi still visits, she was always nice to me, hope she is safe and well :)

• Last year I was in a nasty car crash, some idiot drove into me at high speed looking at his phone, I was stationary in mine, my car was written off as it was smashed to pulp and I ended up in hospital, still recovering with physio, painkillers and patches.

Not really sure why I came back, guess was a bit bored and decided to pop my head around the door :)

Nice that Soshi still visits, she was always nice to me, hope she is safe and well :)

Damn that sucks man! Glad it wasn't worse. Hope you heal up soon.

I got into a crash about 2 years ago too. 50 mph on a two lane highway. Luckily I was in an old well built truck that held up pretty well.

Anyway good to see you man. Hope you stick around.

• What phone are you currently using?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

How long have you had it?

2 months

Size of screen?

Prolly like 6.5 inches

If you are getting a new one soon what will it be?

ion know

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• Damn that sucks man! Glad it wasn't worse. Hope you heal up soon.

I got into a crash about 2 years ago too. 50 mph on a two lane highway. Luckily I was in an old well built truck that held up pretty well.

Anyway good to see you man. Hope you stick around.

Cheers, dam sounds bad, hope you not suffering any lasting injury. At least I will get some decent compensation to look forward to, although I will invest it on stocks, add to my growing portfolio for the future.

Nice to see you around buddy :)

• I have a Huawei P30 Pro (android 11)

I've had it for about two years now and it's the best phone I've ever had. I don't plan on getting a new one anytime soon.

Screen size is 6.47 inches.

• KirbyX

:starec:

Ohhh my word kirby is that you? TT it's been so long... I see you had alot on yoh plate glad to have you here again.

As for phone errr, some sort of Huawei.. I don't really use my phone for much to be honest.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!