Any Newbie Friendly K-Dramas?

• I started with My Princess.

Still holds a special place in my heart.

Has a lot of defining features of k-dramas.

Chaebol.

Mysterious parentage.

Royalty.

Candy girl.

Love triangles.

Hijinks. Hilarity. Romance.

Two of the biggest stars of K-Drama land.

All in an easy to digest breezy package for those new to the world.

Still a Favorite of mine. So many years later.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If you want more action. One of the defining k-dramas of all time is City Hunter.

Lee Min Ho stars as a young crime fighter.

This K-Drama is one of the greats.

Action packed. Thrilling. But also funny and endearing.

A very special one that's also good for those getting into the world.

Has a lot of mass appeal and heart.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• sorry for late reply, romance & school life preferably

I have added the synopsis of each drama so that you can pick anyone that draws your interest. All of them are 16 episodes

Romance:

It's Okay That's Love

Crash landing on You

High school theme: I struggled to pick a drama here because I don't watch much high school drama and most of them are super cliche. I settled on the School series which includes School 2013, School 2015, and School 2017. You don't have to watch one season to understand the other. The main characters are not even the same.

School 2013

School 2015

School 2017

• TYSM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I think extraordinary you is pretty good for beginners, same with strong woman do bong soon

i agree with your pics. i started with strong woman do bong soon and here i am :) i loved their chemistry so much, they are still my fave kdrama couple chemistry wise. i wish they did another drama but that's highly unlikely. sigh

extraordinary you has an interesting concept and it's not boring.

great choices for beginners!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!