Which solo debut song did you like more? Wendy x Yuqi

• The solo debut song I liked more: 15

1. Giant - Yuqi (9) 60%
    2. Like Water - Wendy (6) 40%

Yuqi made her solo debut, and Wendy did a while back. I didn't listen to her song yet. What's your opinion?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• obviously baekhyun :rolleyes:

• obviously baekhyun :rolleyes:

Always have to jam oppa into a conversations relating to girl group idols. Funny how I never see the reverse happening

• Always have to jam oppa into a conversations relating to girl group idols. Funny how I never see the reverse happening

oh is that what you want?

ok alright

there you go best debut of 2019 :S

• Some like this one better than Giant

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!